what makes u mad?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Akademik, Jan 30, 2005.

1. jello

jello Member

when my roomie doesn't refill the water pitcher, when I can't figure out a physics problem, when people ignorantly force their opinions on a subject they know nothing about, people who smoke and dump their cigarettes all over the floor, people who don't recycle

2. weiner_patrol

weiner_patrol Member

exams annoy me, smokers annoy me, arrogant people annoy me, ignorant people annoy me, people who think they are bigger than they really are annoy me, car mechanics annoy me (they con people), 3rd world mentality annoys me...

Out of all these things the biggest thing that annoys me...are those micra, mini family car drivers that REFUSE to go over 20mph on the roads...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

3. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i get mad with a lot of things but the last time i got mad because this guy thinks that i'm lying and this is not the first time that he didn't believe me - it's the second time. I'm not mad at him anymore but he still is...

4. lotsofmsg

lotsofmsg Well-Known Member

let see:
    People that shake their leg while they are sitting and u are like sharing a seat or something and u can feel him shaking everything, or your at a table and he keeps moving the table or hearing the tapping noise ack...

slow driver.. booo drive the speed limit.. when its 60 drive 60 or a lil more doesn't hurt..
    ppls think driving slow is better nooo.. when your driving in something like a highway its very dangerous for the person behind u! since they have to push on their brakes and if they rear end your stupid ass for driving slow they get the blame not u!

ppls that don't know how to use 4 way stops....

ppls that cut u off while your talking....

5. mathryza

mathryza Member

those who always push me up to do my work..it is irritating to be remind every single minute like i've done nothing...y people care what we wanna do???

6. shy

shy Well-Known Member

people who talk with their mouths full
    people who have no table manners
    people who clip their nails in public
    people who take the elevator one flight up/down when stairs are available
    people who tailgait
    people whose legs have seizures when they're sitting down
    people who talk loudly in quiet places
    people who pull for paper towels from the paper towel dispenser before washing their hands after peeing

oh, & people who boost their own self-esteem at the expense of others

7. lenachen

lenachen Member

I hate it when people go eat at chinese restaurants and AUTOMATICALLY add soy sauce to their food w/o even tasting it first...WHAT IF IT'S ALREADY FLAVORED ENOUGH!!! The cooks don't make the food for you to add the soy sauce~!! It's only suppose to be added if it's not FLAVORFUL enough!! Ok hehehe

8. hahahhah I see that a lot too. err used to... mostly white guys throwin' soy sauce on everything.. It's the same with Sriracha. Gucci mang so Saucyah!

9. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

Forealz.
    People who answer their phones while in the movie theater.
    People who try to race me on the highway. Dude Im not in the mood plus I got my whole family in the car how am i gonna race.
    Wankstas- Guys who think they hard but they came from the suburbs.
    Ignorant people.

10. you know what really make me mad... those damn harley type motorcycles loud as a mutha!! and you hear it like from miles away >_< -shoot.

11. xAlarmx

xAlarmx Member

People who think the world revolves around them

12. people who pick on those who can't stand up for themselves, people who try to corrupt others, and not getting enough sleep -___-

13. DuchSauce

DuchSauce Well-Known Member

people who judge other people before they get to know them, and um, wedgies

14. hello_kitty19_81

hello_kitty19_81 Well-Known Member

I get really angry when people say that I am angry when I am actually not; you know when you have one of those bad days....so you become a bit grumpy....but being grumpy doesn't necessarily mean you are angry.....I hate it when my brother keeps asking me why am I being angry when I am not....grrrrrrrrrrr -noclue Another thing that I get a bit angry about is when people spent so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh time on online games....I have no problem with online games but not when they spend 3/4 of their day on it.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr -surr

15. drag0n

drag0n Member

insurance companies. i hate dealing with them.

16. ch1nkxo

ch1nkxo Member

BLACK PEOPLE PISS ME OFF