What kind of TVB Dramas do you like?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by zihe, Apr 20, 2006.

?

what kind of TVB Dramas do you like?

1. Ancient

28 vote(s)
    47.5%
  2. Modern

31 vote(s)
    52.5%
  1. zihe

zihe Well-Known Member

I like mostly ancient and comedys. I only like the ancient ones with all the Kung Fu and special effect. My favorite actor is...................BENNY CHAN!!!
    He so good! Journey to west II, Pillowcase of Mystery, Bitter Bitten. Those were so good dramas!

2. tamagodaisuki

ancient ones have martial arts where people can fly and uses swords.....all so cool!!!!

3. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

I like Modern because I can actually understand what they're saying...Sometimes in those ancient ones, they speak old-fashioned Canto or something and I don't understand them >.>

4. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Yeah i agree with u, ancient ones are sumtimes quite confusing with the language. I prefer modern ones as sum of them are more funny. Ancient ones gets boring sumtimes i reckon, they chat loads and loads of crap in them, but they are still alright. The best ancient film i watched has to be journey to the west, that was a sick film!

5. Syreeta

Syreeta Well-Known Member

yupyup i agree.. and most of the time in modern series there is a good story line..:p

6. abbyprincess

abbyprincess Member

I like the shows where's there's a lot of strategising, thinking, reflections, analysing, anticipation, suspense..most of all a lover's devotion & faithfulness...

7. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

i never watch ancient series because i get tired of the fighting and kung fu moves very quickly

8. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

action ones

9. Sou|HydE

Sou|HydE Member

gotta be those ancient fightin ones....TVB makes great ancient shows....

10. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

My dad loves those ancient ones, but personally I like it to be modern

11. mocha11

mocha11 Member

modern ones are the best but there are a few good ones such as war of inlaws which is one of my favorite series

12. katyxb

katyxb Member

well depends, i like both but sometimes the ancient ones are boring =x

13. igothack

igothack New Member

Ancient ones are the most interesting!! especially the ones where people can fly and do cool stuff =]

14. mega_o_mega

mega_o_mega Well-Known Member

i mostly like ancient series, i don't know why, but i'm more drawn into them. i enjoy watching the family based modern stories, but for action types, i will choose ancient

15. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

I prefer modern series it more real

16. kulong

kulong Well-Known Member

I like modern ones cause some ancients seem so fake =P BUt i still watch both =)

17. bingo

bingo Member

i like modern + comedy ones~ i can relate to it more and usually easier to understand hehe

18. Rei

Rei Member

I like Ancient Dramas! Especially those with martial arts, special effects. And i think it's fun to see how they twist history and turn it to a Drama series.

19. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

personally,i think ancient dramas are better.but there are some good modern ones.and comedy series.

20. kar3n86

kar3n86 Member

i love both, just as long as it have got a good story line -innocent -innocent -innocent