What is your impression so far?

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes III - 法證先鋒 III' started by EvilTofu, Oct 8, 2011.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

It's so predictable .. don't ya'll think so? Maggie must have super-human vision because she was able to see everything so clearly. A doc might spot something is wrong but not just by merely looking once and bam .. it's in his/her head. Disappointed, disappointed, disappointed but there's really nothing else to watch .. sad.

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

TVB has never done shows like these too well. They often mix in technical terms and chinese dialogue which makes the scenes long and cumbersome.

Marfan syndrome is not CURABLE, so I have no idea why they said it can be cured.

3. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

OMG I AGREE!!!!! Too much flashing makes my eyes funny!

4. Akira-

Akira- Well-Known Member

Stop complaining, how can you live life with so much hatred? Just shut up and enjoy seriously. Seen you complaining on other movies in other threads too seriously you should get help.
    Can you act better? No. Can you make a better series? No. Stop being jealous

5. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

I dont care about the plot, acting, but the person who did the camera sucks.

Second episode during out the conversation in (Pro Sir) house, they switched screen too fast and too many and it not necessary to do it.

Is it just me or anyone think it too?

6. Jimmyyy09

Jimmyyy09 Active Member

I always think H.K. have High tech stuff but after watching the 1st esp I know is not ture..

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Its still stupid that the bullet/projectile bounced off that statue and then hit her in the arm and still one shot her? WTF the physics seems all wrong is that shit really even possible lol soo fucking ridiculous. That gun is probably just a normal 9mm. And she is not super skinny either theres some flab in those arms!

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Wow so much hate for this series...as usual

I quite liked it, I find it pretty good to watch. Take out kate it will be better of course.

Pretty high tech stuff they used

9. zack55555

zack55555 Well-Known Member

The whole 'ipad' thing is really retarded. Do they really need that?

10. i bet they have their lines on that pad lol an excuse to cheat:shifty:

maggie IS annoying! smarty pants who rubs it in your face even away from work she talking about forensics-_-

11. mr_evolution

she's okay, just job obsessed/passionate about work, since this one hits pretty close to the real forensics, probably use tablets in real life forensics as well

12. Ruoyi

Ruoyi Well-Known Member

i am enjoying this drama as well...dont know where all these hate is coming from...nothing else better to watch out there anyway...so might as well enjoy it loll...

13. zack55555

I prefer Super Snoops waaaaayyyy better than this.

14. zack55555

there's nothing wrong with using tablets, but they have taken it way too far, it's like everyone is holding a tablet in almost every single scene. it's ridiculous.

the way the introduce the characters is too over the top and corny as hell. the directing is amaturish, the title song sucks... not a good impression so far.

15. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I guess everyone who's complaining, including me expected a lot from this series cause the 1st and 2nd series was pretty good. I don't think the people behind it took it serious enough. Wonder if they actually have any RL CSI/experts in there long enough to teach the actors and other personal how to set things up and what to do.

Now they are throwing all these big words in to make they look smarter but they don't set it up well enough at times.

16. mr_evolution

They do have real forensics teaching them, how much they learn thats the question.

Pretty sure all the scenes were filmed in the real forensic facilities

17. 1028.cc

1028.cc Member

Nice nice

18. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Learn in terms of knowledge wise or acting wise? :p

I doubt they'll jus know how to act it out and remember their lines.

19. Jayce Monny

Jayce Monny Member

lol like sometimes the background music sounds like when New super Mario Bros gets killed then i ROFL. hahahaha
    Kate is too... idk what... prissy?
    and Maggie is starting to sound too much like a fly on the wall XD

20. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

They were all talking nonsense. Whenever Aimee threw out a big chem (if it's even exists); Wayne would next explain it. Seriously, do they have to explain each step. Furthermore, why are they only working on one case at a time .. hello .. lol Professional .. not a bit .. most ppl would go about their business and only talk about a case at a meeting ..