What Happened to 51*6share?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RobCole, Oct 13, 2022.

1. RobCole

RobCole Active Member

Hoping someone here knows why 51*6share is not available, been down since Sat 8 October.

Been going there to get downloads not available here like: RTHK31 Who Rules the World in Cantonese dub, TVB SCOOP that hasn't been updated since July and also Cantonese dubbed Korean dramas that people don't seem to be fond of on this site.

Do they have a messaging platform to inform people of what is going on?

(Had to put an * in there as it changes to Dramasian if I give the full website name I'm talking about.)

Thank you in advance.

#1 RobCole, Oct 13, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  2. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Sites like those usually come and go. There might be some alternative websites similar to 515. You just need to look around and Google them. I'm not too familiar with that site so I don't know if there is a forum for it to inform members.

3. RobCole

RobCole Active Member

Thank you for replying. The site came back on Friday, a day after I posted.

I did try Google with the name of the drama in English, then Chinese followed by MP4 rapidgator/katfile.

Tried a streaming site called "c*lafun" that stopped at Episode 27 for Who Rules The World, presumably they must have got it off 5156*hare because now they have updated it.

I also tried quite a variety of Torrent sites.

Closest I found for "Who Rules The World" was another site called Cant*n8 but that needed an invite code. TVB*XNOW had it in only Mandarin.