What happen in episode 22?? I don't get it

Discussion in 'A Fistful of Stances - 鐵馬尋橋' started by occ, Apr 15, 2010.

1. occ

occ Well-Known Member

So they found out where their Dad was burried they went there to dig it up, then the security guard stop them and told them what happen on that day and then what?

everything just stop right there did they dig up the body or not?

2. mizuKAZE

mizuKAZE Well-Known Member

well if everyone starting to ask question like this, the whole forum is going to be open topics without answers. Just wait for the next episodes... I'm sure they will show it on the last few episodes =)

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Wing Tak told the Koo family during the midnight on episode 23; the mother of the Koo family then went off alone to dig for the corpse, despite the fact that Kenneth told not to do so.

The whole family eventually went off digging for the father. The mother picked up the bone (arm) and stated that it must be him as he had once broken his bones.
    They then brought the whole skeleton back home...

Hope this solves your confusion haha, patience is the key xD

4. occ

occ Well-Known Member

NO, what I don't get is that in episode 22 they started digging then stop and went home, without tell us why they stop digging and is he in the grave or not.

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i think they stopped digging because the security guard said he found a bloody "sau fa hai," these shoes are wear by women, so maybe they thought it's not the father who was 'killed' there 20+ years ago, it's a woman instead

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Ah, and that shoe belongs to Wing Tak's wife when "Pie Jurn" grabbed her foot -lol It all make sense now! However, one thing I found strange is that, why were they so anxious to know where the father is burried at when "Pie Jurn" told them already, but the thing is, when they were digging for the corpse, it wasn't the same place where they was caught by the security guard as the place they were digging didn't have those fruits and such :confused: Oh wells, don't worry no more.

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

pie jurn told them, but they got confused since the guard found a women's shoe, so they thought it wasn't where it supposed to be, then wing dek told them, dig again. it's hard to find different outdoor settings lol, wells like u say worry no more, 2 hr finale on sunday

8. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

Kevin don't spoil everything man the question is about episode 22 and not 23.....

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

i read this post before i actually watched 23 :(.

10. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

That's one of the flaws in the episode 22. They have already found the location of the corpse, and were about to dig it up. Then just because someone interrupted them, they all just went home. Even though afterwards, it was the exact same spot where the corpse was buried.

11. azntxsw138

azntxsw138 Active Member

Such intense film..

12. godcheah

godcheah New Member

13. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

I don't get that as well at first but then I think Pie cheung doesn't know where he was burried because he was badly injured and he was about to report what wing tak done to the police but realising that commission yau was on his side so he had to escape asap and didn't get a chance to deal with koo's fathers corpse - which was later buried by wing tak. The place he placed the fruits was probably where he died so he decided to use that place for his grave (despite there is no corpse)- somewhere on the lines - sometimes that happens if someone died and the corpse is not found but they still have a grave. Though sometimes it's kinda confusing why they stopped digging and suddenly talk about something else.