What foods affect your period?

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by smallrinilady, Dec 12, 2007.

1. boii

boii Well-Known Member

You can speak for youself, coming into this thread when it obviously does not have anything to do with you, are you menstruating now? If not then this does not include you and not to mention your "Half Black From The Waist Down" signature, now that is "creepy".

2. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

boii, r u a guy? cause if u are, i kinda agree with fearless, u are creepy

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

awwww you tryin to be her mom, or she can come to your house for ice cream right... you got a neverland ranch back at your place or something... yea you better make some soup for her man you know.

4. boii

boii Well-Known Member

Yes I am a guy hece the name =) Why is it creepy? I haven't done anything wrong
    I am not trying to be her mom, but would like to be her someone else =) Well if she came over to my house I would make her something else to eat to prevent her from eating ice-cream =)

5. dude... are you menstruating now? if not then youre pretty hypocritical.

to quote fearless and lee-lee, you are creepy.

6. smallrinilady

smallrinilady Well-Known Member

wait foods that are "yeet hay" affect you? how?

cause it's usually the opposite "leurng" foods that affect me

7. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

don't know about not eating oranges, but i used to know this girl in high school who microwaved her orange juice to warm it up. so i guess that goes along with the whole "no cold foods" thing. personally, i think the warmed juice thing is kinda sick.

8. So are YOU menstruating? <_<

Stooooooooooopid XD

9. steve

steve Well-Known Member

^ i think am

no wait...thats just blood still coming outta my ass from all that rapage the anatomy exam was giving me yesterday.

10. ^ lol thats nasty man

11. i think he's just in love with BB...haha...

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

apparently the dude is 23 years old... he shouldn't be in love with a 15 year old that he has discovered on an internet forum

13. maybe boii thinks he's mentally a 15 y/o himself -whistle

14. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

ouch harsh lol

15. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Oh seriously...did everyone take my misleading false info on Bbear as the real thing...=="
    Seriously boii...even I'm creep out by you lol

16. i told u... BB's only 13

17. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

read what u wrote again...and then tell urself, "a GUY wrote that. a GUY, someone who will never experience a menstrual period in his life and never will, wrote that". then sit there for about a minute and let it sink in, and then say, "man, i am creepy"

18. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

maybe he is a med student lol, but by the way he types i doubt that he has quite that high a level of education.

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yea dude now you just gotta give her your real name, your real picture, your credit card number, your social security number, your address, your phone number and sing a song then you are good to go. she can be your girl then i think....:D

20. WinGirl

WinGirl Member

watermelon - too cooling