What does it means ??

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Sponge_bob, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

I am just another 24 years old male. I had two best friends. Both of them are girls. A and B. Three of us are professional engineers. Me and A live about 50km apart, while B lived 400km apart from both of me and A.

I known A since I am 13, same secondary school but we never talk. Until this year January, we "officially" introduced to each other. And our friendship rocketed from acquaintances to close friend. I mean really close where I shared everything to her. During this period of time, I did imagine of getting together with her but I remind myself that this is not possible because I had a kind-of-relationship problem with her twin sister ! Imagine the awkwardness and we had also determine and tell each other that both of us will be friend forever.

A introduces to B on March this year. I too shared stuff with her. She is a very very nice girl.

Both of them are good and average girls and very supportive to me. Three of us are kind of one gang. We always go out for tea and short trip, and they always had sleepover night at my house. We had always miss each other. Our interaction is honest too to each other. Three of us vowed to each other that our friendship will be a forever one.

Last week, B travelled to my place to find me and A for gathering. As usual, they will sleepover at my place, I lived alone. So A was tired that day cause working whole day and she slept first. B and I were at downstair chit chatting. Then I asked B to give me a back massage as this is a very usual stuff among three of us.

So, I was laying on the couch and B was sitting close to me giving me a back massage. I felt asleep. I turned around just to have a better sleeping position and sleeping facing downwards strain my neck. B continue massage me and just laughing smiling with me tickling me. Well this is normal between us too.

When i was half awake half sleeping, I can sense she hug me and give me a small peck on my lip. I was scare to death and dumbfound. I don't know what to do and thus pretend to continue sleep. But at that time I was nervous to death. Then she kisses me the second time and third time on my lips, about 1 to 2 minutes each time. I pretend to be asleep. When after a while, i pretend to jolt up and we two go back to sleep in rooms.

I am confused. What is B intention ? She like or interested in me or just fooling me around ? I need opinions from you guys.

2. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

u srs? bang her already... -____-;

3. Sponge_bob

I could not even think straight at that time. Plus she is really a nice girl and look very innocent. Things like this would have occur to me last in the list. =.=

The day after, I think back again and I am relieved I didnt "bang" her cause I really dont want risk the friendship.

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

confront her, ask her what her intentions are and that you noticed everything she did that night. And if you do like her then tell her your feelings for her

5. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

my gawd this generation... :facepalm:

man the fck up, this shouldn't be a question about her intentions, she's made this clear...

WTF are YOUR intentions... ffs, if you like the girl how could you ruin the friendship other than you fcking up in the relationship, do you PLAN on fcking up?

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

LOL that is awkward, especially being pecked 3 times (3minutes I assume)

7. Lmao, I think the next step for her is to hold a poster saying "You fucking idiot, I gave you 3 pecks on the lips, what's more obvious than 'I FUCKING LIKE YOU'"

8. titi

titi Well-Known Member

hahaha agree with Dan. so blunt. but yea kinda obvious she's got a thing for you. if u like her, go for it.. otherwise, better draw the boundary FAST.

9. cailini

cailini Well-Known Member

take a chance
    life is too short

10. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

lesson here: massage and a couch leads to sexy time.

11. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

She wants the D. Give her the D.

12. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

I'd bring it up with her in a casual way, for instance mentioning that you had a strange dream where "the stuff that happened that night." Check for a reaction and go from there depending on how you feel about it. Hell, let's not rule out the possibility of you hallucinating :D

13. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

next time just invite B and have some alone time without A, unless you like A, it could potentially be a menage a trois

14. godslayer

godslayer Well-Known Member

so what manga is this from?

15. Sponge_bob

This is a very good suggestion. I will try it.

This will happen next week.

--

Guys, I only don't wish any rush action that could possibly lead to breakage of friendship. Love relationship hurts, friendship hurt less.

16. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Again... u SRS? U still need to confirm her feelings to u? Think for a second, she's a nice innocent girl... she kisses u twice on the lips... if she's just fcking with u she wouldn't be a nice innocent girl now would she? Man up, take control of the situation, either reciprocate or set her straight, don't play games... this is real life not a Korean drama...

17. Lmao I'm going to have to agree with Aoes on this one... No one likes when someone can't take control of a situation, friends or not.

If I were in your shoes, I'd casually clear this up. CASUALLY. You just have to thread carefully, but take some sort of action. Inaction is detrimental, and I've learned that the hard way.

18. Sponge_bob

Hmmm, okay. I will meet her again next week and she will staying at my place for 1 week.

Just ask her straight ? Straight to the point ? What happen if things go ugly ?

Sorry, I am a quite pessimistic guy..

19. Lol. You really need to read the situation. Read her body language, her facial expressions, her eyes.

Depending on the girl, she may be embarrassed for having done what she did, so you may want to look for those signs of embarrassment. But the key is to approach it in a cool, calm, and considerate manner. I'd do what Suijei suggested, but pull it off coolly, and smoothly.

20. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

Show us a picture and I'll tell you if you have to do her or not :p

No, seriously when a girl kisses you like that and you still ask what should you do?

I see Captain Obvious coming in