What do you think will happen in the end?!

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by sams12345, Mar 5, 2008.

1. sams12345

sams12345 Well-Known Member

so, with the episodes that you have seen so far wat do u think would happen in the end of this awesome series?
    i think that niki will surive and she is with kev
    while bosco and nat. will also be a pair
    and everyone has a happy "tvb" ending...:smile:

2. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

dito, obvious but still entertaining

3. sams12345

sams12345 Well-Known Member

i know it is obvious, but just for fun... and there might not be a chance that niki will survive because i remember reading somewhere that this series was a triadic, and romance i think...

4. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be more tragic if Niki died in the end? Also, isn't that what usually happens in Korean dramas? (Note: I have never watched K-drama, just heard of their typical storyline).

I think Niki will die and that might shock the audience by not providing a typical TVB ending. Plus, I think it would be more emotional to watch too.

5. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I have to agree with Liquidzyklon, i believe Nikki will die in the end..

6. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

sasa / don good match

but i'd like to see jessie and don

7. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

i can technically predict the whole thing because i had to make a trailer and i was carried away brainstorming and havin the whole story in my head and now that i watch this... i can predict the whole outcome lol

8. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Sorry, think there's a misunderstanding, "dito, obvious...." just meant i agree with u about the most likely outcome, didnt mean to sound like i was criticising this topic or anyting, i realise its fun otherwise i wouldnt join in :yes:. And agree, TVB writers may spring a fast one on us and surprise us with a unconventional TVB ending! - not that i want any deaths, its just that life isnt always perfectly happy!

9. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yepp i also think that niki die in the end :(
    and Don will end up with Sasa

10. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I think the ending will be a mix of happy and sad moments. Niki will die (since they said this series is gonna be different). But Kevin will still continue to live happily with jack bcoz he knows Niki wants him to be happy. (haha). Then, Don will be with Sasa....

11. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

don being with jessie will only make him think about sasa more...

12. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Wishing, tis series,will end up, wif a happy ending ... Wish so, Bosco wil be with Natalie and as well Niki will with Kevin lo...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

i dont think it will be a happy ending

niki has to die.. if they wanted her to live, they wouldnt give her this tragic disease.

jus wondering if don will decide to forfeit the pot of gold and get back with sasa

14. dave709394

dave709394 Well-Known Member

Although I think Niki will die I really hope she doesnt. Not sure about bosco and nat, but i guess bosco wud be with jessie then go bk with nat

15. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

Think Bosco and Nat will be back together. Niki will die and Kevin will live on and be very successful and always will miss her.

16. realistically it's looking like it will be a sad ending... with a death....but TVB loves the happy endings... they will probably cure Nikki's cancer ;)

i want a sad ending though.

17. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

yeah i have a feeling that Nikki dies, BUT, i read somewhere that they have kids