What do you think of this series?

Discussion in 'When A Dog Loves A Cat - 當狗愛上貓' started by whitenight, Jul 24, 2008.

1. ssyy

ssyy Member

i love this series especially gallen lo

2. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

I hate myolie's character in this show; it is so fake too exaggerated on the innocent side.

3. in the beginning, i didnt like gallen that much.. he abused the dog and was very rude.. but as the series goes on, gallen changed. so far so good.

4. kiwisurfco

kiwisurfco Active Member

I'm only watching this series because of Gallen -inlove, and Can Can is cute too (even played but 2 cats)

5. jaymashimaro

jaymashimaro Active Member

only acceptable

6. hiyoo

hiyoo Well-Known Member

edit:zzz

#46 hiyoo, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  7. kiwisurfco

kiwisurfco Active Member

Alright, only watched this before I miss Gallen

8. Chehin888

Chehin888 Member

i personally find this series pretty crap gave up like at the 3rd epi, got to boring and not a very good cast

9. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Anyone saw the ending yet? OMFG .. it's crap. I missed everything in between but sure glad I did cuz Myolie still annoys me with her acting. Gallen .. sigh .. I gotta say, an EXTREME disappointing comeback. I don't understand why he took the role. He made a name for himself and now cuz of money; kinda bring his standard of professionalism down somewhat if ya'll know what I mean. .. how sad? I think the guy is hitting a midlife crisis or something? What was he thinking picking up this role with Myolie? Anyway, just to sum things up; this series (sticking to my earlier post) is TRASH .. that's right .. TRASH .. T-R-A-S-H. I don't know why I had to watch the last chapter .. people .. take my advice .. stay the hell away from this series.

10. masiuling

masiuling Active Member

agree that it was a pretty bad comeback series for Gallen.

11. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

this story was boring! I dont like the way they talk for the cats and dogs, kills everything. and kissing the animals too, disgusting

12. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Alrite series, bit predictable storyline, but only really watching it cos Gailen lo is back, his acting is really good, good to see he is back. The cuteness of the dog and cat has rubbed in tho, always puts a smile on my face when they have their lil cute moments

13. warz2k2

warz2k2 Member

series was good defiently , love the dogg

14. tofuman617

tofuman617 New Member

weird series

15. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

I liked it but ive seen better ones

16. nelsonboi0611

nelsonboi0611 Member

I thought it was a decent serious

17. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I also find myself covering my ears at the sound of the pets talk, I find it too "dey lun"

18. LiLcOnNy2008

LiLcOnNy2008 New Member

where can i download this movie?

19. spech

spech Well-Known Member

There were some touching parts here and there, but overall, it was a pathetic attempt at being "cute". And like someone said...the ending...wow, I can't believe they did that...how lame.

The only thing I was impressed about was the training of the animals. Now that's gotta take some time and patience.

20. ohhitssusan

ohhitssusan Member

this series is boring. IMO i had to force myself to finish it, and by episode 15 i just gave up. its so predictable. you know whats going to happen. although i have to say that cat is sooo adorable.