What do you think of the series so far?

Discussion in 'You're Hired - 絕代商驕' started by EvilTofu, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

it's good and not as boring as burning love iii

2. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

wow. just finished watching the first two eps and i love it! dayo just keeps on making me laugh and charmaine is great in this series also. hope the humor keeps up!

3. theres already some on screen chemistry between dayo and charmaine...i doubted the pair at first... but its a good pair so far...charmaine character is funnny too and shes looks pretty in this series.

4. kakashiko

kakashiko Member

just finish watching ep 3. i like this series, i haven't seen Dayo act for such a long time, he has natural acting skills which brings out humour. i love it

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Dayo is such a cunning character, despite drawing so much attention to that he also illicit a sense of humor. Charmaine Sheh portrays a shopaholic image at the start but it is still vague that she is one...This series is a must watch, even if your busy xD

6. Soshified

Soshified Active Member

Dayo brings a new form to his acting, its very orginal and xtremly hilarious. Im loving the series so far and the stuff Dayo say is jus hilarious.

7. tamagodaisuki

although i only watched the 1st ep, i really like this series. dayo's acting is the main reason why i like this series. he's so funny playing a smart, but poor business man. it was so hilarious in ep 1, when he was known as the black knight behind corporations?! LOL

8. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

i swear dayo looks like my uncle but with different hair! even his son thinks so!

9. ynot138

ynot138 Well-Known Member

Just finished watching Ep 1. I like it already. I think it's gonna be a good series.

10. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

Haven't watched yet since there are so many good comment, I'll give it a try

11. choco-late

choco-late Member

Watched 6 episodes and loved it very much!!!
    Dayo's unique way of acting and his usual humor lines which is so true in the reality world is just hilarious.
    I'm starting to see more of a storyline from now on and this drama is funny and relax to watch.
    I hope the script writer don't screw this drama up.

12. dieselmy

dieselmy Well-Known Member

This drama is all about Dayo...if not Dayo, maybe this drama will not be as interesting as now

13. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

I will rank it the second after Chai Kow Kor drama , but it has a chance to do better .

BF3 is just disastrous failure .

14. ae75levin

ae75levin Member

kinda boring to me. watch one episode and stop watching.

15. louis87

louis87 Well-Known Member

Really nice to watch Dayo Wong in action. LOL everyday wearing the same cloth....:p

16. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

this series is so funny. i havent seen any tvb series this funny in such a long time. that girl who her husband was dayo's partner i havent seen her acting for so long. i was shocked that how much her chinese has improved

17. dieselmy

reminds me of inspector gadget

18. dieselmy

yup...i realised that too...by the way, her name is Theresa Lee

19. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

At first I kind of thought this series wasn't worth watching, but Dayo made it all worthwhile, great humour.