What do you think of the series so far?

Discussion in 'The Master of Tai Chi - 太極' started by whitenight, Feb 28, 2008.

1. hermidude

hermidude Well-Known Member

I have no idea why this series got such low ratings. It was good, not stunning, but didn't deserve anyhting below 30. Also, people were like bashing Myolie's acting....I don't Know, I thought it was a very ground-breaking character for Myolie. It was a very difficult role to play too and she did very well.

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^myolie overreacted to everything and had a stupid crush on mo ma...her character sucked nuff said. wayyyy too over the top acting from myolie....the way she crys make me cringe, cause it was soo unbelievable.

3. syghd

syghd Member

finished it. i admit this show was good =]

4. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

I have seen 16 eps so far, started off good but becomes boring fast, way to much relationship stuff, good setting, good actors, crap script, same old tvb stardard.

5. marcopolo368

marcopolo368 Well-Known Member

this series is great altough i have to agree that the start was a bit boring but other wise its great im up to the last ep and its getting really exciting
    if u lyk series with fighting in it you will lyk this series

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Kung Fu FIghting, but i dont like 巫馬 , Hiu Sing (raymond lam) is wayyyyyyyyyyy better Lah =P

7. sango

sango Well-Known Member

Watched three episodes so far, the story is so boring and bad.
    The screenwiter must be a six year old retard

8. hksar

hksar Active Member

The story is a bit boring the poster looks better.

9. charlee

charlee New Member

Hello all, Im new to this site...wondering if any one can show me couple of pointers on how to download nzb files and not torrent files on chinese movies and hk tv series on this site...Thanks in advance.

10. I watched the trailer looks oki gwa...
    But then I didnt even finish watchin the first ep and gave up -lol

Soooooo gayyyyy ><"

11. inluvwithblue

inluvwithblue Member

I'm only up to ep 3... a bit boring i have to say, too much crying on myolie's part...

12. aznbabie51o

aznbabie51o Active Member

The series was okay.... Although I thought that Raymond and Myolie could have done better. Raymond was too sprung over myolie which made the movie UUGH* for me. Myolie cries too much but overall the series was pretty good.

13. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Just finished the series, no change from what i said before, could of been great, the ending was rushed and boring, infact a "what the hell, is that it" would be right quote, at least there was a end fight, that should thumbs up for the boys:nuts:

#73 moranna, Apr 9, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  14. KaMaN^^v

KaMaN^^v Member

i have heard alot of average/bad comments about it
    but personally i think its kinda good show

15. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

They are not bad but the series was so good. I love the fighting parts -^_^.

16. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

First I though this series will be really good because there are lots of big cast like Vincent , Raymond Lam etc and talks about Tai Chi fighting but seems like is really disappointing. This series was really boring and when I watched Myolie cries, is really frustrated and furthermore they just dragging the storyline only.
    ________
    drug rehab forum

#76 tvfan07, Apr 14, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  17. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Ok, the series can be a little draggy and when Myolie cried... she did overreacted. But the fighting was not that disappointing. It was good according to me because i love series that consists of fighting. Especially when it's ancient.

18. sweet_rosebud

sweet_rosebud Member

its ok...seems not much happening at the moment but i'll keep watching and see

19. Chehin888

Chehin888 Member

i loved this series it was wicked, after watching it, it made me want to start tai chi :)

20. elvinyongwk

elvinyongwk Member

i think it's a boring movie.