What do you think of the series so far?

Discussion in 'The Master of Tai Chi - 太極' started by whitenight, Feb 28, 2008.

1. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I would like to see more of the fighting scences. Especially now, Raymond Lam will appear in Episode 6. I can't wait to see them fight!

2. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

yah me too i hope i can get some inspiration to improve my tai chi

3. peace_sau

peace_sau Member

at first the series wasnt that gd, but now after watch eps 7 its getting better cuz raymond lam is out now =P
    ________
    Honda Cbr400 Specifications

#23 peace_sau, Mar 4, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  4. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Boring and lamest series and this should been released 2006 or 2007 just like Ultimate Crime Fighter suppose be more fightings but there aren't so suck.

5. 26ab55822842

26ab55822842 Member

well..
    at start i saw it..
    and felt it was very bored..
    but later starting from chap5 like this ..
    its starts to b quite intresting..

6. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Just finished watching episode 9 and I find that the storyline is too predictable as usual. Seems like TVB always recycles the same old storylines. Disappointing but I will still watch the series because of Vincent and Raymond.

7. Chococat

Chococat Member

yeah the story is a too predictable
    and i don't like the main character, lo ma, don't know why >_< lol I prefer the raymond/myolie plot even though myolie got on my nerves in the beginning
    aah ! and what do you guys think of loma's master ? He doesn't want him to take revenge, but he wants him to become stronger so says he's loma'parents murder @_@

8. sj408

sj408 New Member

Thanks

9. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

I've watch 5 episode of it so far and I am not that impressed with the series. Its a bit draggy and boring to be honest. I also think the main character mo ma is a bit stupid. He doesn't really stop and think but like a bull charge ahead.

10. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Up til now...only like the fighting scenes...the rest are so boring...cant help but fwd them at times....

11. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

I agree..Myolie is yelling too much in this serie...kinda annoying

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

i guess i won't watch this then considering everybody's negative reviews of myolie's screaming.

13. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

The story could cut out annoying scenes to like 10-15 episodes instead of 25 b/c too much unneeded scenes.

14. daaahz

daaahz New Member

at first i think its really boring... but its getting good!!

15. dynasty888

dynasty888 New Member

Can't complain.

At least the quality is by far the best because of HD.

16. ey.

ey. Member

The series is getting more and more interesting, but I do agree it is slow at times.

17. Shi Yen

Shi Yen Member

hmm at the beginning i think i was very boring, but now i think its a little bit interesting. i hope it would be better.

18. Loriegolaud

Loriegolaud Member

Up to episode 5 now and I think the story is below average. Fighting looks good but is too short. The character lack charisma, the only one I like so far is the Tai Chi master. I like the main actor only because of his fighting skill.

19. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Right now, I just finished ep 14 and I am disappointed at this series. In the beginning, I was so excited to watch the series but now as the story progresses, I realize that it's the same old TVB formula for storytelling. I guess I am craving for some new ideas or something.

20. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

At least the fighting scenes are getting intense.