What do you think of the pairing Gallen and Myolie in this series?

Discussion in 'When A Dog Loves A Cat - 當狗愛上貓' started by cyndy123, Aug 15, 2008.

?

What do you think of the pairing Gallen and Myolie in this series?

1. Perfect match

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. ok

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  3. Not good, probably the age gap factor

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
  4. No chemistry

9 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

Well i think that Gallen's too old for myolie, probably because since i watched Golden faith that Myolie was Gallen's little sister and you can see the huge age gap between them. However they might make a good couple in the series.

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

DEFINITELY NO GOOD. Just can't see it

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

lmao .. well myolie could be gallens toy girl lmao but yh no match at alll gallen could be myolies dad

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, they dont match, myoilie is too ewww, MC is kinda cool, should be paired up with someone else,
    Myolie should be with that raymond guy

5. wing834

wing834 Active Member

i dont think they really match, mayb because i have recently seen gallen's old series, and in one of them, myolie was his younger sister~ i think they have more chemistry as siblings~

6. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

gallen and myolie NO NO and NO. I just don't like them paired

7. masiuling

masiuling Active Member

gallen is usually quie good when paired with younger girls like charmaine in seven sisters. but not much chemistry between him and myolie.

8. AWhite

AWhite Active Member

it's a mismatch.
    I like gallen to pair up with stronger female like Jessica Hsuan

9. Fupuku

Fupuku New Member

I Agreed with Awhite On That Commen... I like All Gallen Lo Serie So Far..

10. felt really achward watching them on screen....theres no chemistry at all they look more like brother and sister...gallen has aged.

11. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

maybe hes old enough to be her uncle

12. Zymotic

Zymotic Member

I think its like watching a father + daughter relationship more than anything. There is a 20+ year gap between the the two and at times it really shows.

13. __kk

__kk New Member

Aaaw, I think it's kind of cute!
    ...Then again, I'm kind of new to TVB dramas... :D :D
    So I guess I wouldn't have seen any of Gallen's past dramas... Oops...

But hey, Gallen doesn't look that old... right?? xD Sure you can tell he's aged, but anyone at any age can fall in love~! *runs away*

14. aznnsoul

aznnsoul Member

Not really a good pair in this serie

15. devilz333

devilz333 Member

i think gallon lo is a little bit tooo old for myolie

16. bengstar

bengstar Member

it's just like triumph in the skies when myolie was paired up with the 'perfect' francis ng. i mean, what is it with TVB trying to match up myolie with all these legends?

don't they get it that it doesn't lift her profile? with these film 'emperors', myolie kind of fades to black in the background. and when she tries to hold the scenes, she comes of as trying too hard. grrr.... i just can't stand her, sorry i know, but i am bloody biased...

17. serebii

serebii Well-Known Member

i think gallen would be better as a big brother to myolie than a boyfriend. perhaps as a dad would be possible too. gallen is a way too old..

18. vanillaness

vanillaness Member

i really did not like the pairing of myolie and gallen. i think the series would have been better if myolie was paired up with a younger actor, such as ron or raymond. the age gap is really a bit far apart, in my opinion, but the series is still good.