What do you think of the ending? (spoiler alert)

Discussion in 'Sweetness in the Salt - 碧血鹽梟' started by rdyupah, Feb 4, 2009.

1. rdyupah

rdyupah Well-Known Member

spoiler alert-

1) tavia with steven or raymond?
    I actually preferred tavia with raymond. I thought there were more chemistry b/w them.

I was disappointed they killed raymond off in the show.

but overall, a great series! it should be broadcasted in hK!

2. kylie

kylie Member

ya. wasted that it wasn't. anyway the ending is just another typical tvb ending.

3. shawn1437

shawn1437 Member

i not a big fan of stephen ma... but from previous show that raymond was in... i was actually torn between who is worse.... i was hoping that suddenly a third guy comes out... n tavia with be with him...

4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i didnt like the ending at all...tavia's relationship with Steven was like on an off on an off etc...
    an it was kinda predictable as well..

but i notice in most of the ancient dramas i've seen with stephen ma, his relationship with the girl is always 'sad' or is resolved right at the end so we dont get to see more of the 'happily ever after' lol

5. Yes, i too did not like the ending. i was wishing TAVIA to end up with RAYMOND.
    TAVIA'S past was STEVEN'S betrayal and her future with RAYMOND reassures her with self confidence. all in all RAYMOND is a good man.
    anyway, it is still a good drama!!

6. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

yeh but although raymond was a good man etc, i think he lacked that 'manliness' that steven had an he was sick an all ....but meh....

7. cereslee0101

cereslee0101 Member

I was very disappointed with the ending. I wanted her to be with raymond. Steven is not a good character even through he change in the end. I don't think that will make up for what he did so tavia should be with raymond not steven

8. funfun88

funfun88 Member

haven't see the ending yet, but i want her to go out with raymond. i guess that is not the ending then... never mind, it was a good drama.

9. onni

onni Well-Known Member

i've not seen the ending yet buti think it should have a good ending. i guess tavia will end up with steven ma. overall, i personally tink this is a good series.

10. purenewbie

purenewbie New Member

Agree with omni! Cos i got a feeling raymond gonna die anyways. So he should in turn follow back with steven ma.

11. cybunn

cybunn Member

though Raymond has died,but it is a good ending anyway as Tavia end up together with Steven..

12. Bleh sooo stoopid how Ray was dying...
    Then he got cured ~Yay!! ^^
    ... But then he died :(

13. nymchamp

nymchamp Member

The ending was typical like many other series. two years later they come across see each other TYPICAL!! but overall was a good series , better storyline than GEM of Life !!!

14. but manliness doesn't have to b muscles n fighting... i thought raymond's wisdom was quiet manly... n i loved all the poems he used when he talked to Tavia... n when he said "i won't let anyone harm u again" to Tavia at her parents grave i thought that was really manly... -blush2

i was sad to c them killing raymond... i want him n tavia to b together...

15. choygal

choygal Member

Yes i did not like the ending I rather Tavia ends up with raymond because i didn't really like steven's character in this series.

16. Deabolik

Deabolik Member

Totally agree, the ending needs a bit of work.. like most TVB series... but like 2 years later and the firefly thing pretending to be raymond guiding her to Stephen... man...

17. peaches

peaches Member

I didn't like the ending because he better didn't tell her about what happen to her parents in the wedding.

18. lildeity

lildeity Member

i preferred tavia with raymond. They were so good together, their chemistry was excellent. I was hoping that raymond wouldnt be killed off.. but oh well, steven is the main character, raymond being supporting.

19. dwk2112

dwk2112 Member

i din like the ending.....all happen so quick...so does it mean he regret...n nw live all alone

20. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

Predictable ending but that's not the worse part of the last episode , I've never seen the same person blacklmail the same guy within one episode , the last episode was a waste of time with the back and forth nonsense.