What do you think of the drama so far?

Discussion in 'Bull Fighting - 鬥牛,要不要' started by xxloserrolliexx, Feb 18, 2008.

1. tiffer858

tiffer858 Well-Known Member

haahah.. cool that ella is having a new drama i think it will probably be like a comedy

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i dont like tis series at all....... probably because this aint my type of series. I dont like idol-like series. But if i were to watch a REAL drama... it would be this....Also by Lee wei and pretty Tammy chen.....

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Kid_from_Heaven

Not only this series has a better storyline, but it also has a better MAIN lead. The storyline actually have a meaning to it....unlike Bullfighting, fakeass (sry) cheesy idol drama.

3. tiffer858

tiffer858 Well-Known Member

that is the point of dramas they aren't actually suppose to be real

4. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

thought the beginning was pretty good but when you get the middle it got boring for a bit

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

tat's not wat i meant. Think about wat i said.....

6. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

I actually like this drama. I think its real cute. I'm on episode 14 right now.. lol I had to take a break from it because I didn't want to end up like OMGGGGGGG NEXT EPISODE PLEASE SUNDAY COME ALREADYYYYY! hahahaa :p I think Hebe+Mike are adorable! Two good looking people. haha, great to watch.

7. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

All i have to say is that i respect all comments...but i do think CTV/GTV
    dramas and storyline is sometime better than SETTV/TTV dramas...in this
    case Mike usually works for CTV/GTV...but i guess for this drama SETTV/TTV
    made a good price for making Mike do this one series for them...and Hebe...
    she is a singer mainly...so shes not signed in any company...but all of her
    previous dramas are also in CTV/GTV....but i like Hebe and Mike as a couple...
    really cute...the storyline is sometimes boring...but at the same time something
    amazing might spark out somewhere....and im a

B
    I
    G

S.H.E
    fan

so of course im gonna watch it and think its good...
    if S.H.E was ever ina bad drama...i would still watch it..

8. lilpinkchar

lilpinkchar Member

I LOVE THIS DRAMA! It makes me very happy. ^-^ Hebe and Mike he are so cute together in the drama. =)

9. fazuki

fazuki Member

<3 hebeeeee!!!! haha, I like this series, which is something because I usually just stick with canto stuff

10. hill

hill Active Member

opinion about this drama....i think this drama just lie those small kiddies...i watch this drama oso because hebe is inside......more over...where got girl will do so much thing becuz of the guys...plz la...eventhough mike he is handsome...but still....hebe is pretty wat...need to do so much thing?...hahaha...and in episode 12 or 13....where mike he rush to the 13th street to meet hebe....then he had an accident...and he is not hurt...and not bleeding at all...he can still came out of the car and survive the car explode....and he still have the energy to run to the bball court....walao...mission impossible meh?.....and their clothing style and hairstyle...i think almost all of the taiwan drama is like that.....those guy hair long long...wear those cloth as if they are going to fashion show...i wonder if those people around taiwan rili dress up like that...

#30 hill, Mar 18, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  11. PhY pHy

well if ur looking out for the bad things...then u must have at least some good comments
    about this drama...i mainly watched it because of Hebe too....but if u watch the TVB series
    now..i think they are more careless about these things than the Taiwanese dramas...

12. hill

hill Active Member

okok...i know there is something gud inside too...and got some touching scene oso....but still...hahaha...when hebe had a bball competition wip mike he...i dun think they are playying bball...they are more like dancing...LOL...when u see hebe turn here turn there around mike...LOL...rili funny...i prefer TVB drama more...cuz they r more realistic...more like our real life...their dressing...hairstyle and the story...but can't compare them cuz that is idol drama and they based on japanese manga...so.....AHAHAH

13. PhY pHy

well..i think that the TVB dramas...no offense...the starting is good...but then
    when it gets to the end its either an unexpected death...or rushed to an end
    either good or bad...thats the reason y i stopped watching TVB series....the
    weird thing is canto is my mother tongue..lol...but i guess its just fashion sense...
    i dont really have anything against the wardrobe...but do remember Mike He
    in the movie is a rich kid...so its not really odd to see him dress like that...
    and i like the part where u said they looked like they were dancing...ur right...lol
    they were actually dancing...or slow motion...lol...but i really liked that part...
    over all this drama has some high points and some low...i love the actors and
    actresses...but the script can be more interesting....

14. lumichan123

lumichan123 Member

at the beginning i thought it was rather stupid then entertaining, but i managed to pulled through and watch all the way to the end.
    first of all it was like a rush for them and everything wasn't really all that clear. LOL!

15. moosespitz

moosespitz Well-Known Member

i'm only on episode five.
    it's alright so far.
    love hebe&zi cong.