What do you think of the cast?

Discussion in 'Love Exchange - 疑情別戀' started by KaY_xD, Jul 2, 2008.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Michael Miu (50) & Anita Yuen (36)
    Power Chan (40) & Tracy Ip (26)

Tracy Ip is more like Power Chan's sister, lol.

Anita is like a typical "Si Lai" in this series. The cast is another new combo. It's pretty fresh. I would try it. WHAT YOU THINK

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

omg watched the 1st episode today.... soooo good ~~~~~
    i like michael miu acting o.o
    hes sooo coool x)

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i think this series is alrite..... not bad, but not great. the only reason im watching this is because of the main cast and the mystery cases.

4. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

I think this series is probably the best so far from TVB this year. I like the chemistry between Anita and Michael. I find the 45 minutes episode goes back very quickly. Can't wait for more episodes and see how the plot develops.

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i wont say best this year, cuz so far catch me now is the best in my opinion

but, i must say i like this cast. Been a while since i saw Anita back in the industr, and I kinda like Michael Miu

6. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yepp agreed but there are just few episode, so i cant say if it is better or not.... but actually its better than forensic heroes ...

7. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

I don't know if I'd say this is the best, either, but I didn't really like Catch Me Now. It'll be interesting to see how the storyline twists into what the promo video talks about!

8. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Not a big fan of any of the characters at all. I don't really like Anita's voice...and she sure hasn't aged too gracefully at all, which in a way is a good thing, cos it makes her a better partner for Michael. Plot so far is a little lame, with the ghosts scaring the daylights out of Anita. Hoping it will develop into a more interesting storyline

9. pepsiblue

pepsiblue Well-Known Member

its nice to see Julian Cheung's other half (Anita) on TVB finally. It's a refreshing cast instead of the same old same old. What bout Crystal Tin, what does everybody think of her at TVB since she came over from ATV? This is only her 2nd series with them but 1st to actually be aired, big fan of her since ATV, loved her in Phoenix Rising, very unfortunate HK audience never got to see her performance in it! She's a superb actress.

10. xxarronxx

xxarronxx Active Member

I like the cast even though Micheal is already in his 50's he's still cool and love his acting xD and about Tracy haha yea thats the same thing I though she could be Power Chan's sister and not his wife. Also I'm glad to see Anita back in series again.

11. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

The cast is something new and fresh, looking forward to see how the plot develops.

It's a good series so far, I would suggest people to try it out.

12. karyn89

karyn89 Well-Known Member

i like the series very much...i love 2 see michael...hahas...xD

13. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Another dumb housewife with smart old guy like Catch Me Now, but too much boring stuffs happening.

14. zhl5001

zhl5001 New Member

It's alright, reminds me of this other series that Michael Miu was in with Bernice

15. totoromei

totoromei Active Member

Michael Miu certainly looks great for his age.
    Did Anita self admitted of being pretty? wow, i cant find any prettiest in her in this series. golly.

16. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

I haven't seen Anita for ages. The last serie I can remember was with Richie Yen (State of divinity or something)..I hope her acting is still ok..Micheal is a commited actor, he makes the series worth watching..(the part where he plays a dork is quite funny)

17. tamagodaisuki

i think the cast is pretty good. its really nice to see anita again.....:)

18. Jingbo

Jingbo Member

i think the cast is pretty refreshing. i mean i get tired of seeing the same people over and over again. Anita's acting is amazing i think.

19. teriyee

teriyee Member

I like this series a lot... a good combination of Michael Miu and Anita Yuen. They are both good actor and actress. It's good to know that Anita is back in drama again. I love her acting...

20. Killerx

Killerx Member

this look like a good series to enjoy