What do you think of the 4 hosts?

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by tien317, Apr 1, 2008.

1. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

jerry lam shudnt ave left, him n eric tsang n chin ka lok were the best very funny wen they were 2getha!!!!

2. MrMa510

MrMa510 Member

what did happen to jerry lam why isnt he hosting anymore

3. DPHW

DPHW New Member

I really don't see why they didn't stick with the original 3 hosts, like keep it classic. I practically grew up watching the super trio show and loved it.

4. Jetez

Jetez Active Member

i thought the old ones is still good but the short new one needs alot more improvement cuz he is not funny at all but Cheung Jai (chubby new one) is fine

5. rainbow_love

rainbow_love Member

i used to watch super trio as a kid, but i dont remember it as clearly, but i just remeber it was heaps funny, and i still like the new hosts, i think people just need to give it time or something.

im just curious, but how come when ever super trio is filming like somewhere else like the lastest one was in singapore, wong jo lam is never there?

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Most probably due to filming 'Off Pedder'

7. mudgoo

mudgoo Active Member

boring~ not funny anymore, doing the same over and over.

8. tweety001

tweety001 New Member

i rly miss the old trio hosts....they rly were outstanding~~~but i also welcome in these new change of hosts, they're also funny in their own waysXD

9. mandzipu

mandzipu Member

I'd been a huge fan of the show & been watching since it first started...
    Prefer the original games AND original hosts... Although the new co-hosts are all great personalities & really funny, it's never easy to accept change!