What do you think of the 4 hosts?

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by tien317, Apr 1, 2008.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

is this show any gd?

2. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Without question... this show is hella good. You will laugh to death, :punk:.

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

i guess i will have to check it out sometime.

4. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

You better go download it now or i will haunt you... -devil.

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

i will get one episode and see if its any gd first.

6. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

You don't have to see if it's good. Looking at the pictures and the 4 host of it, just makes you laugh.

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

not that much rele. not so easily amused i guess.

8. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Did you ever watch the previous The Super Trio? Or did you ever heard or know the casts and guests of it?

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

nope lol, i watched the recent one filmed in japan though. that was quite funny.

10. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Aww man, you're missing out! They are so funny... man, people just thought i was chi seen when i was laughing so hard.

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

is this better than the ones filmed in japan? and does it involve celebrities also?

12. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

LOLLL I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I don't care if there are 4 hosts. It is still freaking hilarious cause they're all funny guys. lol, grew up watching this shit, yo! You should definitely watch it bbes!

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye ye alrite, i will watch it sometime. all of u seem to be saying its brill.

14. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

The previous The Super Trio had celebrities. It's the same as the new one now but there's new games.

There you go... now, go download it!

15. bbes

bbes Incredible

ok ok i will, hold ur horses, i will get it later tonight lol.

16. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

^ That's right, you know who's the boss around here. Now... beat it -devil!

17. ninjahelp

ninjahelp New Member

The young guy is not really funny. Maybe three persons was a better idea

18. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

He is funny because... the way he laughs is god damn ownage.

19. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

i perfer ah lo, but never kno.. i actually thinkg 4 is too many.. cuz that means eric has 3 sidekicks.. i think 2 would be enough, louis shouldnt have join, just cuz i think cho lam has a nack for comedy and plus i dont see him much..

ps louis's laugh annoys the crap out of me.. where did ah lo go anyways? i mean he doesnt film movies.. so where he getting the money to support his fam?

20. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

^ He acts in TVB Series and Shows and in Movies as well. That's how he gets his money.