What do you think of Forensic Heroes II's ending?

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes II - 法證先鋒II' started by popazn, Jun 27, 2008.

?

What do you think of Forensic Heroes II's ending?

1. Excellent, i just loved the way it ended

15 vote(s)
    13.5%
  2. Good, satisfactory quality of the ending overall

34 vote(s)
    30.6%
  3. Acceptable, but only average quality, some parts not so good

30 vote(s)
    27.0%
  4. Unsatisfactory, overall it could have done much better that this

16 vote(s)
    14.4%
  5. Bad, typical TVB ending that just leaves them room for a sequel

16 vote(s)
    14.4%
  1. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

The funny thing is, they abandon the weddong to go see Ivan

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol who cares bout Tim sir and siu yau when u can see Ivan, lol u think Tim sir and Siu yau abandon their OWN wedding as well?

3. instantnoodlesXP

instantnoodlesXP Well-Known Member

to be honest, pretty lame. Evidently there is going to be a FHIII. =__=
    Charmaine: *On the phone* *Crazy emotional expression, sigh of relief* *Starts running* (Slow motion filter applied)
    **Credits Roll** End of episode! xD
    then they go back to the "making of" crap

4. samfireman

samfireman New Member

Well, it's pretty hideous... How everyone at the wedding just starts running with Bell(Charmaine Sheh) to the hospital...TVB could've done better!! But overall, the series is pretty good!!

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yes I do

6. JIMMY TOH

JIMMY TOH New Member

I like to add that the ending was most amazing., the first thought was that something bad must had happened to ivan but what awonderful feeling that he has awaken.

7. ice_cherry18

ice_cherry18 Member

i hope to see Sharmaine with Frankie cz in the middle of the story, Sharmaine started to like Frankie.. anyway, the ending kinda sad + happy + unknown story... Sad is of course when the explosion scene... Happy is when yoyo & bobby married... Unknown is when Sharmaine receive call frm hospital, she started to cry. Yes, we assume Kelvin is wake up.. but the scene din't show it.. it could be when sharmaine arrive at hospital, it could be different story...... therefore, FH3 will continue the story.......

8. babiibluez

babiibluez New Member

Episodes 27-29 were exciting and suspenseful but the ending was crappy. I mean WTH? the culprit appeared out of no where, and to add to that the girl had super weak acting skills. Then the whole part about Kevin Cheng. Each time he appeared on screen he just keeps getting better and better. My god, he was just right next to the bomb when it exploded. Hello?? I feel the ending was a bit rushed considering that the case opened around 4 episodes before the finale. I mean come on, come up with a better ending and culprit. Seriously, the ending was about no one else..the focus was on Charmaine&Kevin.

9. crazyalex4u

crazyalex4u Active Member

better then what i was thinking at the beginning, it gonna be a good start for fh3, so hope they gonna make a good start...

10. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

i think it was a good ending overall cos the good guys didnt die and the police women didnt loose the baby;)

11. I havent sseen the first one but I think both of them are different because the second has so many guest stars comapring to the first one. The second one has better technology and effects. But I think the ending for the second one was ok. The final killer kinda freaked me out because her face was wierd butn the final case was interesting. I love all the guest stars tehir upset for a few. THis sereis was not bad. THe begining was slow but it gets better.

12. Acemanic

Acemanic New Member

hmm yea it was rushed for sure...the beginning was interesting, but like most series it starts to get boring and rushed at the end....

13. xxsweetheartxx

xxsweetheartxx Well-Known Member

I wanted Belle and Sam together, they had better chemistry and would make a better couple.. oh well

14. lunarrx

lunarrx New Member

I think it was alright; I mean, would've liked a little more, but it was satisfying.

15. misz_m

misz_m Member

at first i thought he like died in the end...but then she was like smiling

i was like oh...he lives =P

yay !!

ivan is sooooooooooo cool =O

16. dingd0ng

dingd0ng Member

The ending was good

17. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

.... so-so ending ..... but soo predictable ..... every tvb drama ive seen always happy ending except catch me now which i thought was amazing ... i dont understand why dont tvb make more dramas with unhappy endings ..... cause imo i think emotional ending would be great ... when linda died i could nopt stop crying and i thought that was great

18. akagarwa1

akagarwa1 Active Member

i wanted Ivan to die so Sam could be with Belle. sequels are never as good.

19. ayaanc

ayaanc Member

I thought it was kinda unfair how they had to kill off "ting ting" just so "madam ma" can appear in the sequel. but then if you compare this to the olden days forensic series (i dunno the english name to that one) she was in the sequel as well.

but other than that, the ending was ok. i kinda expected a bit more than just a full-on happy ending...

20. SkyRose

SkyRose Member

I liked the ending.. I always love happy endings.. Even though I wasn't crazy about FH2, I still hope there will be a FH3.. I love crime series and Bobby.