What do you think about this series?

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by csgue, Nov 3, 2009.

1. blue_penguin7

blue_penguin7 Active Member

This series is ok, I mean it's entertaining enough to watch but not one of the better period dramas out there. The plot develops rather slow and there's not THAT much drama in it as I thought it there would be. The ending kinda sucked because it all happened too quickly and smoothly. The evil side of Tavia came out all at once and the king was able to defeat General Ma very quickly and smoothly. All-in-all, a slow plot with a quick and smooth ending. I'd give it a 6 out of 10.

2. xbkl9413x

xbkl9413x Member

I think this movie it's alright, it seems pretty depressing.

3. Eric82

Eric82 Member

i had very high hopes for this drama initially, but i must say, it kind of disappoints me.

4. typersol401

typersol401 Member

story line is ok but the ending is too fake

5. lil_babygirl

lil_babygirl New Member

this series has to be one of the best ancient drama's i've seen i think i could put this up with the same scale as heart of greed. ^_^

6. lauchunwah

lauchunwah Member

comments

i think this is very good programme and my gril loving it>>>>>>>>>>

7. mwho27

mwho27 Member

I think it was quite a good show and shows a bit of history that I didn't know about.

8. Littlekitty

Littlekitty New Member

i thought the way they speak was very ancient-like, which was a very good thing! Also, their clothes were design really nicely. It makes the movie a lot more intersting.

9. Nerix

Nerix Member

I was expecting a little bit more of this series. I thought it would be better than War and Beauty which was one of favourites. But if I look at the quality of series produced today this is ranked as a good one.

10. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

its ok overall but got to admit the evil characters was the most interesting part of the drama

11. mingchin

mingchin Active Member

this drama is overplayed. charmaine is always the innocent and nice one that's gets screwed over...

12. lancerlee

lancerlee Member

This serie is meant for women ... all these battles between maids!!!

13. icekitten88

icekitten88 Member

yehh

I really enjoyed it tho the ending was dis-satisfying for me! lol

14. Babulu

Babulu Member

This drama is the best TVB in that year and i really like it. Both actors are good, especially when you act the bad one it's hard, but she did it very well, she should earn the honor.

15. lim850929

lim850929 Member

At first i though this drama will be boring...... but after watching episode 1....... i already can't wait to see the next episode.