What do you hate about this series?

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by aniking_7, Jul 22, 2007.

1. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

i dun like the translation... is just so bad and un matched... esp, while a HK artist talk wif China artist.. oh God... its make me wanna sleep while watching it...

then, i figure out... these whole series.. they love to had many times the scene is 2 ppl talking.. and
    talk for a long moment.. ouch..... its so boring and talk for few minutes... just for nothing special..
    i m wondering is it TVB purposely.. want to make tis series long, so always wil put on the scene 2 ppl chatting.... boring....................

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

michelle

2. bebe

bebe Active Member

i really like this movie in the begining but it's so long .... at the end, i'm kinda bored of this movie ... if they can make this movie a little shorter, i think it's a good movie

3. tortoro

tortoro Member

too long la:(

4. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

I don't like the ending. Seems rushed.

5. evilangle

evilangle Member

It's so long winded, and well, with 60 episodes basiclaly about Chinese cars, it just screams chinese propaganda to me, and I think Charmaine is the only female in the series who isn't a total idiot

6. Crystal84

Crystal84 Well-Known Member

Yeah, at the end its very boring and its too long. I was skipping all the time.

7. evilangle

evilangle Member

You can kinda see where the mainland story bits come in (ignoring the proaoganda), like I saw this bit earlier in the series when Charmaine was declaring the Wah family as people she needs to take revenge on. Who actually thinks like that in the Modern world?

8. ogbaka

ogbaka Well-Known Member

everything i want to say, you said...

why the sister is so dumb through out the series...
    why is the mom so stupid...
    and they really made wing biu evil to the very end...

this is a long series, but it didn't feel rushed like so of the other series...
    oh its eps 20, so lets just end it...

9. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

i hate ching yu (ron's gf) and the mom............................somebody slap them......wing bil is ok

10. AuCoLah

AuCoLah Member

I thought it was way too long.

11. korokuken

korokuken Member

ching yu.... and hte mom like everyone else said... they have no idea whats going on

wing bui is awesome... very good acting imo