What do you hate about this series?

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by aniking_7, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I hate Gigi Wong

2. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

gigi wong is starting to bug me abit.. i dont like the way she acts.. its soo unnatural with her over dramatic expressions..

3. simonpoh

simonpoh Well-Known Member

i love it so much!

4. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

grrr~~ besides some unnecessary scenes (like those love tussle between GIgi Wong and Damien) Im totally fine with the drama. I think the storyline is good.

5. chinesedude421

chinesedude421 Well-Known Member

too long. 60 episodes!? well, i guess it'll end up to be pretty good. also, it has a circular plot like heart of greed, cuz the beginning of the first episode happens later and goes back to talk about the past. i think it'll be as good as heart of greed, but maybe we'll just see similar elements.

6. fanofmusic

fanofmusic Member

i love this series...i hate the eps coming out so slowly! lol

7. archowl

archowl Member

i don't like the dubbed voice, and the cast is pretty big...the story jumps from one character to another, so they don't show enough about each character. and i think this is also why the story is having a slow start...because they have to show all the characters' problems

8. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

The dub doesn't bug me but the attitude that some of the characters show bugs me. As I said I hate how Gigi Wong acts.

9. xxpinkxx1120

xxpinkxx1120 New Member

the bad thing about this serie is that myolie and raymond can't be together

10. wil-jai

wil-jai New Member

i hate myolie in this... omg

11. nicnic

nicnic Member

It's okay, I'll give it a seven in counting to ten.

12. MLAM

MLAM Well-Known Member

I think some of the comments in here are just way too biased towards TVB actors/actresses or the fact that some are just watching it for the eye candy rather than actually following the storyline.

Anyway each to there own.

The dubbing hasn't really bothered me that much,

Certain annoying things is the editing where it fades out and back in, guess its a China TV series feature.

Also Charmaine's character I found annoying at first, quite liked her mum's character but sadly she wasn't around for that much.

I've been impressed by the acting from Damian Lau and Michael Miu in the more emotional scenes.

13. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

raymond lam is irking so is charmaine.
    the dubbed voices are shit too

14. Jerjai

Jerjai Well-Known Member

the whole series has been progressing slowly, near the beginning, there's isn't any cliff hangers.

15. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i h8t diSs serie cuZz actorZzz. .. dont reaLlly like the actorZz from CCTV.
    only TVB <3

16. victorlg88

victorlg88 Well-Known Member

The middle of this series is boring. Yawn, there is way too much raymond and charmaine, this series was supposed to talk about the effects of china's power over hongkong. Need more dramas focusing on business. And the song that plays every time raymond and charmaine are together is starting to annoy.

17. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

they should talk less about raymond and charmaine. i thought ron in the show what happen to him

18. miaooo

miaooo Member

i find it very slow and boring
    im not even excited to watch it

19. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

From episode 30 onwards... I find the family tussle annoying... Grrrr.....! TVB is just trying to create a problem out of nothing to prolong the drama... Its sort of ridiculous in seeing how CHarmaine is doing to the Wah family due to misunderstanding...
    Lets hope it will get better soon so that Im not bored with it...:(

20. missdiorcherie

missdiorcherie Well-Known Member

I think this series is too long and the introduction in the heart of the story in the beginning is also too long !!-^_^
    Without this , i hate nothing about this series !!