What did you think of The Seventh Day's ending?

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by popazn, Mar 13, 2008.

?

What did you think of The Seventh Day's ending?

1. Excellent, just loved it.....now i miss it!

24 vote(s)
    27.9%
  2. Good, it was different to the other ones

24 vote(s)
    27.9%
  3. Satisfactory, it was alright

17 vote(s)
    19.8%
  4. Don't like it, it was too rushed like most TVB series

11 vote(s)
    12.8%
  5. Disappointed, thought it could have done better

10 vote(s)
    11.6%
  1. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

this series was great, i loved it
    but the ending was really rushed, especially bosco and natalie's story.
    i would have really liked to see wat kevin would be like as a single parent

2. tvblover4lyfe

tvblover4lyfe Member

i like the ending. although i prefer niki to not have died but i guess it was more realistic for her to and it wasnt really a sad ending so i was happy. love this series. very touching <3

3. Say Jai Bao

Say Jai Bao Well-Known Member

sighs why did they kill nikki. As usual for tvb. happy endings and lovers got to be with each other.

4. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

gosh .. i hated the ending. let her lived for 5 yrs then kill her off. kinda sad ... hate sad series!

5. dlim

dlim Banned

*spoilers for those who haven't seen it.....

really like the last bit of it when kevin and bosco talked to their girls & how they meet up along the streets..and it was realistic that niki wld die...only thing is that they cld have built more into natalie & bosco's ending...

6. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

In real life, it must be so hard for the guy to be with the wife for so few yrs & know she will die very soon. It must be so painful being a single parent, without company of loved one so suddenly. This ending is rare for TVB, usu they make the unrealistic "happy ever after" scenario, no matter what events happened beforehand. So this is above average in terms of storyline quality.

7. bbes

bbes Incredible

ermm, but he didn't know whether he would die so few years l8r just knew that the op was successful and hoped that she would live longer. also, in real life if u love someone its a bonus if they survive for a few years longer rather than dying then. personally i would have preffered a happy ending rather than that ending cos they had a child.

8. happyangel9210

this serie was not really great but It can pass
    the ending was to be expected. that girl would die at the end. But I didn`t expect they would married and have a child .

9. Darkdate0610

Darkdate0610 Member

Where to watch it ? Or download it? D:

10. evilz

evilz Member

the ending was pretty good although too bad niki has to die

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye but that didn't rele bother me that much prob cos she got an extra few years and the little girl makes up for it i guess. it wasn't very dramatic either just one person saying what happened.

12. Raindropz

Raindropz Anemone--

The ending was pretty good. (even though Niki died ><)
    ...what was with the mandarin narration throughout the series?

13. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

I think is ending is very realistic (bitter sweet). Even though I don't want to say I want all TVB series endings to be happy, I just didn't think they needed to make Niki die.

14. kareen

kareen Member

I absolutely loved the ending, not because Niki died, but how it flowed. It was very realistic how Niki will die in the end, as it is a incurable disease. But what was great is that she did survive for few years having to see her daughter grow up and thus, leaving the world eventually. Very realistic.

15. sweet_rosebud

sweet_rosebud Member

i thought it went well...very different to normal tvb seriesn but i loved it heaps....maybe a "BIT" rushed but the questions were pretty much all answered so yeh...i loved it!

16. vahvah

vahvah Member

i havent seen a lot of TVB series but i thought this ending was different to most because it ended off partially sad with niki dying.. you get that a lot on korean dramas.. still love them kind of endings though.. lol

17. rogertangcu

rogertangcu Member

good ending

18. jonatthanx93

jonatthanx93 Well-Known Member

It was realistic in the death of Niki but at least she lived for another 5 and a half year with Kevin and her child b4 she died...
    While I got to say i really enjoy the chemistry between Bosco and Natalie..they were funny...
    Overall i really enjoy tis series...

19. mcescher

mcescher Member

The relationship between Bosco and Natalie was the funniest I've seen. Niki and Kevin's was too sad. My favorite show this year.

20. gemini

gemini Active Member

i would have preferred a perfect ending! ok, it's not quite realistic but i love happy endings and they really deserve to have a happy ending. they went through so much pain and nikki was so courageous facing the fight against her cancer! poor kevin has to watch for their daughter by himself and he loved nikki so much... *sob sob*