What are your impressions of this series so far?

Discussion in 'Queens of Diamonds and Hearts - 東西宮略' started by EvilTofu, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Roger is funny lol...i prefer him in these silly roles (ah wong , DIE) serious roger is boring

2. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

I agree, his character in Wax and Wane wasn't all that good.

3. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

That's what I meant when I made the comment that Kwok is rather two dimensional. Without resorting to the ham acting, he really doesn't have much else to fall back on. That is, he's only marketable as a Bozo. IMHO, that's not much of an acting portfolio. I'm frankly surprised that TVB keeps continually resorting to him as the lead in so many of it's series. The dark horse TVB thespian IMHO, is Yoyo Chen. She is able to play both good and evil relatively well and survived being touched by scandal. I think she's going to become a long term winner with TVB.

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

dunno about u guys...i think roger kwok is pretty good at acting in general, good or bad...I meant, i like "Last one standing"..

5. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

this is pretty good, as in funny.. I cant stop watching it.. haha

I prefer the older series which has more in depth storyline..

6. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

In this last episode (10) where Kwok is attempting to convey "seriousness" his lack of thespian skills become glaringly apparent.

7. TsukiiDestiny

TsukiiDestiny New Member

I watched two episodes so far, and so far so good =]
    It's quite funny and i'm quite enjoying it ^^
    Hope it gets even better!