Wayne Lai Thankful for Sheren Tang and Lee Tim Shing

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Sep 9, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Sheren-Tang-Wayne-Lai-2017.jpg

Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) and Sheren Tang (鄧萃雯) left behind a deep impression with their collaborations in Rosy Business <巾幗梟雄> and No Regrets <巾幗梟雄之義海豪情>. Despite establishing his position as a lead actor late in life, Wayne remains grateful to both Sheren and producer Lee Tim Shing (李添勝) for his unexpected success seven years ago.

Sheren is known to have high expectations of herself and of her work. While they were filming Rosy Business, Wayne would tell Sheren that he thought everything was fine when she had special requests. By the time they were filming No Regrets, they had already developed a strong compatibility with one another. “She knew I would respond with ‘I think it is fine’ [when she wanted to request for something different]. Slowly, we developed a very good understanding of each other.”

Wayne is especially grateful to Lee Tim Shing for boosting his career. “These two dramas are very important to me. They can even be considered my life’s turning point. It’s because of Sheren and Lee Tim Shing’s one phrase that made me who I am today, so I am very thankful.”

Despite Wayne’s unsuccessful start in the entertainment industry, he was surrounded by inspiring friends. Wayne had just entered the industry when he met Film King, Sean Lau (劉青雲). “At that time, I was only portraying extra characters, but Sean was already a male lead. Even so, he continued to pay attention to all the characters I portrayed. I remember one time, I was filming a scene for File of Justice <壹號皇庭> in which William So (蘇永康) kicked me. After Sean watched it, he said I filmed it well because I fell really hard on the floor and convincingly made William seem evil.”

Creds: Oncc

• Like Like x 1