Wayne Lai as "Chai Gow"

Discussion in 'Rosy Business - 巾幗梟雄' started by Toilet, Apr 30, 2009.

1. dieselmy

dieselmy Well-Known Member

he is simply one of the best actor in TVB

2. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

Chai Gow didnt die !!!!!!!!!!

3. occ

occ Well-Known Member

lolz you can't tell from looking at the introduction of the movies?

If he going to die is going to be near the end like Laughing in EU.

4. kohso8

kohso8 Member

I love Chai Kow acting. He sure to get award!

5. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Lets hope the award dont go to Raymond Lam or wutsoever... Fans should appreciate talent~~!! and not looks... Wayne Lai deserves the best actor award for this drama~

6. plezwill

plezwill Member

i agree wayne lai is a very talented actor. Hope he will win the award.

7. grandmama

grandmama Member

Wayne Lai is definitely a very good actor.

8. cwho2009

cwho2009 Member

He is the best

9. 7.up

7.up Well-Known Member

i'd be upset if he doesnt get tvb's best actor this year.

10. h0wiie

h0wiie Member

you could tell that guy busted his ass to play the role. it was hard work. Good supporting actor. Wayne, chai gal was like the hero, everytime he appeared, he provided the spirit for comeback with his impulsiveness and ideas~ what a relief lol this movie really shows the acting experience that Wayne has built up. I wonder if he'll ever get a lead role.

11. psyduck215

psyduck215 Well-Known Member

The only person in TVB that can play 79 to perfection is Wayne Lai. A job will done. As far as awards goes, TVB pushes back the awards presentation to December, other disadvantage for Wayne. Many good series will come out in the second half of the year like D.I.E 2, Beyond the Realm of Conscience, Born Rich...etc

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^hopefully he'll get leading actor award. supporting actor definitely goes to michael tse this year its legit and because of the overwhelming popularity, people will go mad if he doesn't get it.

13. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

Wayne did a great job in this series! He loves Sheren soo much. Their chemistry is great.

14. diep0003

diep0003 Active Member

wayne is such a talented actor. hope TVB gives him an award for his role.

15. HowieTjai

HowieTjai New Member

he has done such a great perfomance on this show, really like his acting on this one

16. littlemozart

littlemozart New Member

well i didn't really see this drama, just caught bits and pieces everytime i wlked by my moms room, she watched it 2-3 times. even though i didn't watch it i know that line that he says a lot. loosely translated something like "how many decades do you have in a life". and really, how many do you have?

17. lanlu

lanlu Member

He did a great job as Chai Gou, will he win TVB king this year since he mentioned he never win any award from before except last year as supporting actor? I felt bad for him that he died but until the last minute of this series, he spent all his life of helping Sheren.

18. minhuy

minhuy New Member

CHAI GOW in this series is a hero , I will remember this name for the following series if that have this actor

19. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

i'm sure wayne's character will get a new name if they do make a RB3, though the chances of that are looking slimmer and slimmer. and a little late to get around to watching RB!