Want to Lose 20lbs Quick

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Sweetsumigirl, Oct 18, 2007.

1. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

Girl..u live in a dorm? better lock em doors at night...was it york univ...u probably read in PA somewhere...

If u behave maybe u get a nice bottle of orangina for christmas,...haha....get em As....

damn,,,so many geeks these days trying to be smart :)

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

More like so many hipsters trying to pull off the geek look (and failing in the intellects department -tongue2)

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

hahaha, wannabe geeks, reminds me of stifler in american wedding.

EDIT: oh yea, who the hell is Tosh lol...still haven't seen your ideal sexy geek (female though please haha, and gotta be hot)

@Op, so hows the weight loss going, hopefully you went back to a healthier way of dieting and NOT continuing your self-punishment way of weight loss.

#163 [N], Nov 2, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  4. hiake

Can't think of another hot geek at the moment, even though Sam Carter is kind of close... Tosh's a character in a series I am currently obsessing over at the moment -tongue2

5. adrianc

Tosh:

definition: someone's behind, ass or nickname
    Usages: u have a nice tosh. It is also refer to guys; as an example "what a tosh" like what an ass. or it could be hiake dream guy :)

6. hiake

LOL, correct definition, but incorrect in regards to the reference, dig harder dude -lol

Oddly enough, I never know about that definition until I know that nick Tosh :p

7. adrianc

okwy...Tosh is hiake's dream guy but not refer to guys...hehe

Orangina is on special...over here at pharaprix...2.99 for 4 :)

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^
    I thought it was spelled "Tush" nvm lol
    so hiake's dream guy is an ass hahaha, some weird preferences to date someone like that, maybe people like it hard these days hahaha, jp....

Damn gotta try that orangina to see what the fuss is about haha...

9. adrianc

nothing special about the juice...all it is sparkling water with tropancia juice....mixed in...

I used to mix perrior and oj together before I even tried orangina...but taste the same to me...

perrior regular price is 1.79...a little high/...

10. hiake

*GOES RABID OVER ORANGINA*

Actually, no, because lately I've been craving soy milk instead... Oddly enough.

I tried Orangina before knowing about the evil of Perrier... So I guess most of us just stick with the first try :p

11. adrianc

special at pharamprix..2 litre for 3.89...lol -lol so much specials here :)

where is the OP??? she aint around asking questions...

try some chicken salad...it good...

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^Lol she probably was scared off reading all the OT responses haha......Anyways is Orangina a good drink for people who wants to lose weight (quite possibly re-deeming some values of the posts haha)

13. hiake

Salad... Be sure to skip the dressings...

OMG Pharmaprix, why aren't you having the same special here??? >.<

Of course not, it's the best way to gain weight, if you ask me -tongue2 Orangina = soda'd orange juice + sugar...

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^awww there goes my attempt to save some of our post usefulness-mellow

You guys are bad then talking about un-healthy soda in a good way in a diet thread, what if she took it the wrong way haha-nono

15. adrianc

yea...dressing has alot of calories...

actually. orangina has 130 calories per 250 ml...i think 27 grams of sugar and some sodium ...so it aint as bad as a glass of coke...the OP had a bunch of them on the table in one of her pic...

I'm still waiting for the OP new pic in a month or so...she better diet and exercise -clapclap

16. hiake

Best drink for diet?

H20 > 2% milk or fresh and unsweetened juice > everything else.

Regardless of how much calories a can of coke is packed with, nobody in their right mind should be consuming fluid so acidic that it can substitute as toilet cleaner... NEVER.

Are you going to be ready for her hotness? -lol

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

haha H20 is the shit lol. And coke can substitute as toilet cleaner WTF? not that i'm ghetto enough to use it for that purpose-huh

Let's just hope she doesn't overdue it lol, yea a pic would be nice. :)

18. adrianc

she has to get rid of the dood...hehe...for me ???? she can train with me any time :) -cool2

yealll...waiting for her to transform herself...in some gyms, they have before and after pics,,,I saw people losing 30 pounds after 4 months...she better wear some tight clothing so we can see if she really lose some :)

yea...h20 is good...but you need electrolytes and stuff...especially when training...

yea...but no calories...does fill up the body though

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Key words: Tight Clothing hahaha-clapclap

20. Sweetsumigirl

Sweetsumigirl Well-Known Member

Well so far I have lost 7 lbs in the past two weeks... I think I am making progress.. On average how many calories should I consume.. right now I am eating one meal with some snacks.. My meal consists of one small bowl of rice with one protion meat and two portion veggies..My snack includes salad or chinese soup also digestive cracker.. I usally have my main meal at 2-4 ish and my snack at 7 ish or 10 ish depending on what time I get back from work or school. When i went to visit my parent for 3 days all they had was veggies for 3 days because my older sis is too overweight so my mom force her to diet. Sad I was lookin forward to some good home cooking too...lol