Want to Lose 20lbs Quick

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Sweetsumigirl, Oct 18, 2007.

1. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

for 1 pound of muscle gained...u burn 60 calories more...someone correct me :)

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^i dunno if that's the exact number of pounds you'll burn after you gain a pound of muscle mass, but more muscle mass definitely equals more burned calories i guess, depends on how much you workout though. Wait do you mean when you rest, you burn that calories...there should be a percentage instead of a number though for how many more you burn when you workout and you have more muscle.

3. adrianc

yea...when u rest...I heard it from this dood that does weights...

waitin for ms. smarty pants...u know who .... to shoot this "theory" down...hehe

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^haha ms. smarty pants a.k.a. the adorable (kinda got that from your alexis bledel (that's her right?) avy hiake, she looks "adorable" there haha) mad scientist with a comedic side.... hey but if it's true she can't shoot it down man...maybe clarify, perhaps.:D

5. adrianc

dood...dood....easie...easie...there aint any thing like u suggesting...like it aint anytime u wan some cok come see me meng,,,type sht...hehehe...I aint that cheap ar :)

she a book worm meng, ...like that "gigi lai" wo ying with em thick glasses...in the ultimate crime fighter series...

now i'm gonna right postin I lost my chance with an internet mad scientist at night and student by day...

JK///she smart...I;m always up for a challenge ///cheers

#145 adrianc, Oct 29, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  6. Sweetsumigirl

Sweetsumigirl Well-Known Member

Do the AS seen on TV stuff work. Its called the 48hr Hollywood diet..

7. adrianc

girl...girl...dont fall for those infomecial...

do it quality style...exercise and diet...if u can exercise,,then diet...

it is cheaper on food and all....u eat less ,,,,save money :)

like I was in a health food store the other day ...and there was this lady looking for a fast way to lose weight...so I was gonna tell her...it aint the pills u take...exericse...i feel so bad for her cause the salesman was giving her the line...like I tried and it works etc etc,,,I know it is a line because he tried that on me with protein...

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

HAHA, wtf is that homie....but gigi lai with glasses is not a bad picture dawg. haha

9. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

LOL, since when did I get a new nick now? But I have no idea whether that's true or not... -sweat

And yes, it is Alexis Bledel :)

Meh, being a book worm is good by my book :p

10. adrianc

confirms my suspicsion...she used "book" twice in one sentence...haha...

being compared to GiGi lai that bad right? lol...

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yea hiake is a GEEK-tongue2 ...anyways i'm sure you got a lotta of nicks anways, one more doesn't hurt -rolleyes

12. hiake

I don't follow series... so no clue what she looks like, but by your tone, I wouldn't have a high expectation... -sweat

Hey, GEEKY is the new sexy -tongue2 What is hotter than someone who understands the beauties of math?

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Here's gigi lai with glasses i don't think its from the show though:

[​IMG]

but see if she was a geek, that's a sexy geek...so that means your theory of "Geeky is the new sexy" can be true haha

14. hiake

Oooookay... She doesn't look THAT geeky IMO (it can be a lot worst, believe me -devil)

The way she dress... EWWW, it's just riding the new "geek chic" trend <_<

Now I am offended being compared with her [​IMG]

15. adrianc

OMFG,,,,

LOL...ROFLMAO...it worked///hahah

16. hiake

*KICKS* Next time, get a real geek... Not a phony poser -tongue2

17. adrianc

hehe...there she is...

Attached Files:

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

dawg, i don't understand you sometimes haha

and hiake what's your ideal image of a "real" sexy geek then?-rolleyes

19. laxative may help... :p

20. hiake

OMG, when did you sneak into my dorm room and took a photo of me? -yawn

Hmmmmm, along the line of Tosh? It's not the look... it's the brains which makes a true geek... -lol