Want to Lose 20lbs Quick

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Sweetsumigirl, Oct 18, 2007.

1. minidee

minidee Well-Known Member

your title scared me! 20lbs is ALOT. becareful how you do it. do it over the course of months. Most importnatly don't htink losing weight will change who you are. Just do it for health purposes. Don't lose it too quickly! Be careful!

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

"Inspiraion is something that tends to capture you rather than you capture it", so true. And that's EXACTLY the case: reading inspirational quotes doesn't necessary inspire you, you can't control what inspires you, but you can certainly tell what DOESN'T inspire you -tongue2

Add-ons -sweat

Naw, the bottles are too big or the mouth and neck of the bottle isn't big enough for my purposes... -rolleyes

3. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

i think she can do it over 5 months...that makes it a lb a week...she should wear baggy clothes in the mean time to hide her fat...(i think that's what she was suggesting)...if she is doing it for someone else, it aint gonna happen...she has to do it for herself...and understand why she is doing it...the positives of it is she eats healthier...minus the sodium in the meat,,,maybe cheese is good....then the fruits, yougurt,,,etc,

then after 5 months...boom...skinny sumigirl comes out ...

i thought it is for the "final mixture" .... halloween is coming ...u never know...

4. hiake

LOL, I don't store organs and entrails I have extracted in commercial containers, got to respect the dead -devil

As for final mixture... potion isn't exactly my forte... -sweat

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^gotta be fancy with those containers huh? haha.... guess you need a fancy bottle with a fatter neck;)

6. hiake

It is a challenge to find a container which can accommodate a liver without squishing it... >.< And it's GOT to be glass, otherwise the formaldehyde would yellows the material eventually...

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Damn hiake and your scientific terms haha, but yes no plastics cause they're not fancy enough also haha... and when you place the liver, gotta be precise...hopefully you don't make a mess-sweat

8. hiake

I certainly won't... A nice full-bodied liver is not easy to come by... And glass make that psychotic clinking sound which is so adorable -lol

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

"psychotic clinking sound which is so adorable" lol, hiake your a mad scientist with comedic properties haha...

10. hiake

That was my aim... -^_^

Working with formaldehyde gives me adrenaline rush, I wonder if this is the beginning of a freaky addiction (ending = dysfunctionally happy ever after?) -unsure

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lol don't worry, you still be dysfunctional yet adorable haha, so just do the freaky things as long as it's your cup of tea. you'll still be accepted at PA-hug and you'll be happy lol:D

12. hiake

What can I say? The latter part is the ultimate bottom line of my life -tongue2

13. adrianc

just had a glass of orangina...taste like crush :)

14. hiake

Less food colouring -tongue2

15. adrianc

okey dokey...

dood...noticed she knows how witch tyes of bottles to use for a mixture...like she has an answer for what is good or bad...-shiverssss.

come to think of it, u can make similiar with a glass of perrier and tropania...cheers

16. hiake

I am sure he DID notice LOL. Kind of hard to miss, that sort of thing...

True... I would never pay for perrier, plus, it would cost pretty much the same, if not more, than a plain Orangina... Poor student here :p

17. adrianc

perrior .99 cents on special..1 liter (2x) =1.98
    tropanica-3.49 on special...2 liter..
    4 liters of ur own MIXTURE (u like mixing stuff, right? :) ... =5.50 bout

Orangia = 3.79 for 2 liters...4 liters =7.6...about...

u save 2 dollars about...and u can mix ur self....lol...

in fact///roflmao...

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Yea i've notice Hiake's proficiency in the knowledge of "science" and her sick experiments haha....never ever take any offer of juice or drinks from her, you dunno what's gonna be in it lol...sick sick lady.-_-2

...perrier, as i said that's like my secondary water and i remember hiake hates it lol, can be a repellent haha... Like freaking holy water.

And a little bit back to the topic, if you want to lose weight i wouldn't recommend buying juice, like the ones in bottles and juice boxes or even those at jamba juice, cause they are bound to have more sugar than home made and that won't help...

19. hiake

But it's so much hassle... And perrier... EWWW.

Ha, someone's paying attention -lol I think I smell like formaldehyde right now... Nobody's willing to share a meal with me on Mondays <_<

Try home made juice? Berries makes great juice (just wash and blend :))

20. FallOutBoyx530

FallOutBoyx530 Well-Known Member

There's no such thing as losing weight quick, unless you are looking to do it the unhealthy way.

Get sick.

1% of all your exercise affect your weight (stubborn belly fat), the rest 99% is all in what you eat.