Want to Lose 20lbs Quick

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Sweetsumigirl, Oct 18, 2007.

1. dragonfire7376

dragonfire7376 Active Member

quick way of losing weight is to cut off an arm like yang guo

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Pretty Kitty

Pretty Kitty Well-Known Member

If you don't want to exercise, here is another way to lose weight - low-fat diets, cut down on sugar, eat final meal 3-4 hrs before bed, drink more water. you will see the result in one week. :thumbsup3:

3. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

There's no miracle cure I'm afraid, exercise at least 5 times a week - cardio AND weight training (as you burn more calories), stick to about 1200 - 1500 Kcal a day, and maybe stick to a high protein low carb low sugar low fat diet if you want to loose it quickly. But the most important thing is exercise!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

If you eat hard then you better workout harder. Do some weight training (3-4 time a week) and HIIT(high intensity interval training) 3-5 time a week. Generally start out at 3, your first time finishing HIIT you might feel like puking or fainting. I started my HIIT training with 4 laps around my neighborhood and since I live on a hill my high intensity was running as fast as I could up the hill and jogging slowly down the hill and pick up speed on the flat sidewalks until I got to the uphill again. Did this 4 time each time. My first time I felt like I was going to faint... Make sure you don't eat 2-3 hours before exercising.

• Agree Agree x 1