Want to Lose 20lbs Quick

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Sweetsumigirl, Oct 18, 2007.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

* 1,600 calories is about right for many sedentary women and some older adults
    * 2,200 calories is about right for most children, teenage girls, active women, and many sedentary men (Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding may need somewhat more.)
    * 2,800 calories is about right for teenage boys, many active men, and some very active women

found this from here: http://www.uihealthcare.com/topics/nutrition/nutr3176.html

dunno if you should follow it or if it's really true but i think the average person needs about 2000 daily.

Anyways eating only veggies everyday is not good for you, well unless you add some protein related vegetarian food like tofu, soy or nuts...

At your "meals": so you don't have breakfast or you at least have a snack during breakfast time right? anyways you are making progress indeed but just hope you are coming out of this healthy... The most healthy eating schedule for a diet i heard is still have more meals a day (4-6) but just smaller portions, that way your metabolism should speed up (but i know tons of people don't have time for that haha...including myself)

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

You may consider having salted crackers instead of digestive crackers (or better yet, UNSALTED crackers)... Digestive crackers may have too much sugar and fat for a light snack...

[​IMG]

Soup + crackers :)

#182 hiake, Nov 5, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  3. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

salt and sugar are number 1 and 2 killers, respectively.......no?

@hiake...u forgot to remove the extra http tag for the pic :)

meal seems well balanced...snacks seem to be okay too...but are you get fruits...like simple carbs....all the essentials vitamins in a day???...suggesting that u might take a vitamin if u are lacking...

#183 adrianc, Nov 5, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  4. Sweetsumigirl

Sweetsumigirl Well-Known Member

hummm....vitamins...when ever i take my multi vitamin i start to gain weight so I just stopped taking them..I am gonna go to the store after work which is 12:00am to buy some gorcerys. i plan to buy lots of oranges since they store good..lol

5. hiake

What's the content of the multivitamins you are taking? Care to share the breakdown?

6. Sweetsumigirl

well i got them at Costco it comes ina big bottle. It just says Mulitivitamins on it. It cost me $35 for that bottle

7. hiake

They should have the breakdown of the content for each tablet/jel capsule on the bottle somewhere, care to share it?

8. adrianc

u want a free bottle of vitamin??? I got a bottle free from my friend cause he thought he got sick taking it -lol
    He didnt take it with food that why I think...I always take my vitamins with food...it is a one a day brand for men...

I think hiake wants to know the vitamin contents...
    like vitamin A. 4000 IU
    folic acid .4 grams
    etc///

Actually. 35 for vitamins is expensive especiallu at costco...how big is the container...? how many tablets? I was about to buy some fish oil tablets (brain food hehe)...but they didnt have the brand I want....the price was bout 8 dollars less then pharmacy though...

9. hiake

LOL you HAVE to intentionally misunderstood my post...

Costco got some pretty reasonably priced stuff (and their price actually reflected the USD/CDN fluctuation, they lowered their price!)

10. Sweetsumigirl

it has 500 tablets in the bottle

11. adrianc

awwww....I was gonna get u a bottle -whistle ...

-lol ,,,no one else is on to my messed up humor right??? ...-innocent...

yea,,,Costco sell in bulk....I usually split the purchase with my friends.if it is that much.

Check out vitamin faq http://www.one-a-day.com/faqs.html

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i think natural vitamins (mostly from fruits and veggies) are better lol, i never really take tablets...don't see how artificial vitamin is more healthy than natural. Though the intake process is much is easier since it's compacted into a tablet.

Oh yea what's with the fish oil tablets and shit like that ha, i know someone old who takes it, sounds nasty.

13. angelzhope

angelzhope Active Member

It's called Frosh 15 sweetie.
    Only way you can lose weight and keep it off well is by exercising and lots of fruits and veggies.
    Cut back on those sugary drinks too!

14. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

dont forget the 8 cups of water!
    very important to the dieting process :) Also be careful not to go anorexic lol.. -sweat
    take everything easy.

First, reduce the amount of food going into your body. Maybe a light dinner or something. That would be a start.
    Remember your water and green vegies! Just a side note: if you want to become a vegetarian.. which i never want to be lol.. but apparenlty its really healthy to be and good for weight lost.. make sure you have the same amount of calories going into your body as meat. So, the same amount of calories when eating vegetables,equivalent to that of meat calories.-chef

goodluckk!

15. unclelooi

unclelooi Well-Known Member

i also wan to lose weight...but it's doesnt work

16. browniez423

browniez423 Member

exercise?? and maybe try eating more vegetables instead of meat. it helps the process.

17. WinGirl

WinGirl Member

Fast as ever. Eat only chicken, egg or prawns for 5 days with multivitamins NOTHING ELSE!!! No vegies, fruit or even soy sauce. eat normal for 7 days and repeat....not healthy, but very effective - not recommended for long term

18. hiake

Effective to the extend that when your body can no longer stand the stress induced from the diet, the weight would yoyo RIGHT BACK UP.

19. adrianc

hey. where is sumigirl??? how it going with the weight reduction????

new years coming, + resolution yea...
    :)
    going another 5 to 8 lbs by june...to 135lb (target)...six pack time

20. Bough

Bough Member

I think if you want to loss your weight then follow my diet plan.
    Eat 2 piece of bread with 1 glass milk in breakfast.
    Eat fresh salad only in lunch.
    Take green tea at 5:00 pm.
    Eat some boiled rice in dinner.