[ViuTV] White War - 戰毒 (2020)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by crasianlee, Jul 15, 2020.

1. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

white-war-2020.jpg
    Director
    陳國華

Episodes

Cast

Bosco Wong, Ron Ng, Kenny Kwan, Gallen Lo, Chrissie Chau, Karena Ng

Details
    Filmed in Thailand and Hong Kong, White War promises an action-packed ride. Though drug trafficking and undercover cops are a common theme in Hong Kong movies, White War will dive deeper into the mindset of drug users and explore the many gray areas of moral righteousness. The web drama marks Bosco and Ron’s sixth collaboration together, and Kenny’s first television drama since 2015.

香港缉毒大案告破,毒王伏法,本是作为缉毒警察的程天、韦俊轩、许修平三兄弟重聚的荣耀时刻,谁料卧底俊轩却已变节。而后遭到黑帮诬陷的修平无奈之下投向了俊轩的阵营,两人制造出惊天“暗网”一案。一念之间,兄弟三人已是两个天地。 迷失的俊轩不断膨胀坐大,而他与泰国毒王的矛盾暗流终于激化,一场东南亚毒品世界的格局之战已拉开帷幕。与此同时三人被尘埃遮蔽已久的兄弟情谊再次迸发出万丈光芒。当他们背靠背,齐声高歌,三枪齐出打退敌人的围剿时,他们明白,深入骨血的兄弟情谊早已成为他们毕生的护身符。

• Like Like x 1
  2. crasianlee

Is this how it's done Boss shinobi ? Anyways it's time we started evolving and include other HK tv shows that aren't always TVB... I haven't watched this yet, but will soon. My thoughts on the trailer though it has a "laughing gor/line walker" feel to it, so let's see how it differentiates from it.

3. pretty good i'll just fix up your thread title abit lol ;)

only watched 3 eps it's already better than all of flying tiger II :boblaff:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. crasianlee

Is that Kenny from Boyz??? Whoa cool if it is. Yeah I might actually watch this next...Plus it has Chrissie and Karena in it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. the grey hair gangster "mun long" is pretty good never seen him in these big role before...he always high on his own supply :lol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. instant chemistry for chrissie and bosco steamy kiss scene :kiss2:
    :bosco::chris:

7. crasianlee

Ooh can't wait to see that :p I'll be watching this once I'm done with DBZ.

8. crasianlee

Finished watching this, had some holes in the plot, I think the series would have been better as a full on comedy :p Overall it was alright...Agree Chrissy and Bosco were great in this.

9. her ending :cry2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Half way through this , enjoying it so far
    I think I defo prefer this over Al Cappuccinos UC storyline

Ron and Bosco really do work well together and great to see Kenny too, their brotherhood banter is cute.

As for the girls so far.... meh but I’m looking forward to chrissie chau’s appearance

• Like Like x 1
  11. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Just finished this. Nice ending with the “brothers”.

Oh man Chrissie Chau’s character was the best out of the girls honestly , shame about her ending that was sad. Didn’t make me cry though :sweat:

Gallen Lo - was good to see him back on the screen. He played the baddie well but like all
    Baddies, in the end they get all sentimental and their downfall happens because of a woman.

Kenny Kwan - I liked his character development, became more confident in himself towards the end. He needed to shave his moustache off though~ Wasn’t keen on that

Ron was alright , bit annoying with his righteousness...he’s been in too many police roles :xd:

Bosco was good in this ~ :thumbsup2:

The girls - both of them. One word - annoying.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. dl_ca

dl_ca Member

Just finished as well. It is a good ending.

I like Kenny Kwan's character. He got the short end of the stick. He lost his dream job as a cop and his family business collapsed. I felt sorry for him.

• Like Like x 1
  13. crasianlee

Yeah I didn't think Kenny's character would lose his cop job, thought he was going undercover....