Viriginia Lok Reveals Bosco Wong Did Cheat on Myolie Wu

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jul 27, 2012.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

bosco-wong-cheated.jpg

Amidst tears, Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) and Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) announced ending their 8-year relationship on July 24th. Although the ex-couple did not disclose the reason for their breakup, speculations quickly rose that it was Bosco’s flirtatious behavior and infidelity that led to the breakup. TVB executive manager, Virginia Lok (樂易玲), stepped in to control the hysteria and said that Bosco had given in to temptation years ago, but certainly not now!

Bosco Wong: “There is No Third Party!”

Catching a flight to Taiwan to film for his new drama, Bosco once again reiterated that a third party did not lead to the breakup. Bosco’s mainland costar, Liu Yan (柳岩), was accused of having a fling with Bosco during the filming of The Woman Above the Bread Tree <麵包樹上的女人>, in which she issued an emotional press statement indicating that she was never romantically involved with Bosco, and will never do so.

Emotionally distressed over the breakup, Bosco said that he did not see Liu Yan’s press statement. He felt helpless that his breakup with Myolie has implicated other people in negative rumors.

Since he had once considered Myolie as a marriage partner, did he feel it was a pity for the relationship to end? Unable to hold back tears, Bosco said, “I do not want to talk about it anymore.”

Asked whether he hoped to reconcile with Myolie, Bosco said, “I hope to do so. I will talk about it at a later time.”

Virginia Lok Exerts Damage Control

Appearing at Stephen Chan’s (陳志雲) Commercial Radio event yesterday, TVB executive, Virginia Lok, empathized with Myolie Wu’s current heartbroken state. Ms. Lok said, “A formal judgment has been issued. I understand Myolie’s feelings. If I were her mother, I will approve also. Putting in so many years into a relationship, yet there is still a lack of security. Since there is unhappiness, you have to let go no matter how much you love [him]!”

Ms. Lok continued to exert damage control over Bosco’s infidelity rumors, implying that Bosco had already cheated on Myolie in the past. Regarding Bosco’s rumors that he was involved with 3 women in 6 months, Ms. Lok said, “It was many years ago, definitely not within the last 4 years. In youth, of course there is infidelity (沙沙滾). At that time, Myolie forgave him. “

Ms. Lok added, “It takes a lot for two artists to carry on a relationship. I feel that they are very compatible!”

Bosco Wong and Toby Leung’s Rumors Rediscovered

Among the list of female costars that have been romantically linked with Bosco, 3 Weekly published a report today stating that Toby Leung ( 梁靖琪) behaved intimately with Bosco while filming 2010 TVB drama, To Grow With Life <摘星之旅>. Allegedly, Myolie was shattered when she had discovered Bosco and Toby’s affair and was extremely upset at the time, adding to her sense of insecurity in the relationship.

Creds: Oncc

2. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

Myolie and Toby. :S Bosco sure knows how to pick em *shivers*

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

lol.....think he finally gets it now....that's y he's courting those mainland actresses.....

4. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

virginia lok stirring **** up as always lol!

5. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

its was prolly bosco and virginia lok

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

LOL...and then Ms Lok pushed the blame on someone else