Vincy will stay at home for the Lunar New Year

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Dav, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

Source: Mingpao
    Translation: casablanca

[​IMG]

Vincy will stay at home for the Lunar New Year

Yesterday, Vincy Chan, Sherman Chung and Ken Hung were interviewed by Business Channel Promotion event, and Vincy, who was recovering from a skin allergy which caused her face to break out in pimples, did not have any makeup on. She could only wear dark sunglasses and a hat to protect herself, making her feel very annoyed. "Tonight everyone in the company is going to the boss' house to celebrate the new year, but I am too scared to go, don't want to be misunderstood as acting arrogant (with sunglasses on indoors), it would be very unlucky. This Lunar New Years I will stay at home to rest, and cut down on different foods to try and find out what caused this allergy!"

Sherman mentioned that her younger sister, who is being promoted in Taiwan, recently returned to Hong Kong to visit the family. Yesterday they made a impulse turn to Victoria Park to go to the Night Market. "My younger sister and I have a psychic connection, we wore the same hat and face mask, we're lucky no one recognized us! However, we don't really care, we ended up buying lots of random things." She expressed that on the 5th day of the lunar new year, she will be accompanying her sister back to Taiwan, and resting for a couple days there.

Ken Hung admits being selective
    Ken just finished overnight filming of the movie "Jade Pearl", slated to be released in 2010. He stars as Raymond Lam's best friend and drinking buddy, but expressed that in real life, he has never tried that before, and has only made new friends at parties. Has he met any suitable partners? "I'm very picky, after exchanging numbers with new friends, that's the end of our conversation."