Video surfaces of man stuck in elevator for 41 hours

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Flames, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Here's the video
    [youtube]p_bMhNI_TY8[/youtube]

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

41 bloody hours, gota be some sorta record.

3. i would went nuts..... too bad he didnt have a cell phone..... and seriously? the guy working security didn't see this during the day? yeah? epic epic fail

4. maybe cell phones didnt work, because he was surrounded by contrete which absorbs waves..

5. thats why i keep a psp, my mp3 player, and a pda phone on me at all times ;)

and my laptop too, filled with movies, games, documents and stuff XD

all jokes aside, yea... thats nearly 2 days of solitude.. that must be torture...

6. possibly..... but my cell phone works sometimes.... and yeah DB no one noticed..... wow......

7. ^ sometimes, perhaps he was unfortunate lol

8. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

41 HOURS!! I would have probably thought I was going to die in that elevator. And that music in the video just makes it all even more depressing.

9. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

where all the security guards sleeping or not even paying attention to the monitor??? i mean there is a camera in the elevator for a reason but i'm glad that the dude got money from the idiot building managment for something like that....i would definitely hate to be stuck in the elevator for 41 hours...

10. read about this on the news somewhere... it's got HOLLYWOOD MOVIE written all over it!! Colin Farrell in.... ELEVATOR!

11. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

from PHONEBOOTH to ELEVATOR

12. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Dang, that dude suffered 41 hours in a elevator but good thing he didn't die.

13. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

it was 1999, those day not everyone was carrying a cell phone, and that time a lot of people was using those bricks xD and I doubt you would be carrying a brick to a cigarette break xD

14. FungShui

FungShui Well-Known Member

Aren't there usually people monitoring the security cameras?

So does that mean he gets atleast 33 hours of overtime at work?

15. marcopolo368

marcopolo368 Well-Known Member

how could u survive without going to the toilet 4 41 hrs?

16. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ He did urinate down the shaft everytime he open the door

17. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

^ I bet that was your intention for the video ehh? Rofl, got caught spying on his wee wee.

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

lol, but man this guy was so unlucky, getting stuck in an elevator for 41 hours. i can't imagine how i would feel if i was stuck for so long. i would prob start to panic after no one came after 6 hours.

19. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Don't know why, but that vid was pretty fascinating.

20. AsianInvasion

AsianInvasion Well-Known Member

Whoa.. I could never last that long.. I would go crazy.. being stuck in an elevator for 41 hours!! No windows, I dont know how I could ever last that >.>