Viann Zhang: “Is It That Hard to Sleep With Only One Person?”

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Aug 17, 2012.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

viann-zhang-ron-ng.jpg

Ron Ng’s (吳卓羲) image has been tarnished since being accused of cheating on ex-girlfriend, Viann Zhang (張馨予) . Shortly after Ron’s phone sex messages with “Miss X” surfaced, Malaysian actress Cathryn Lee (李元玲) claimed she had also dated Ron this year. This made Cathryn Lee the “fourth party” in Ron’s love rectangle! Strongly denying that he had dated Cathryn, Ron vowed to cut off all contact with her. Meanwhile, Viann said that she has given up hope on Ron.

To mend his relationship with Viann, it was reported that Ron flew to Beijing and purchased a brand name ring for her. However, Viann disclosed that she has given up hope on Ron, while lamenting on infidelity in a relationship.

Cathryn Lashes Back

Due to Ron’s denial that he had never dated her, Cathryn Lee expressed that his statement was absurd. Cathryn wrote on Facebook, “Someone cheated, yet he professes that he is innocent!”

Viann Comments on Infidelity

At an event for The Lion Roars 2 <河東獅吼2>, Viann was asked regarding “fourth party” Cathryn’s accusation that Ron had cheated but claimed innocence. Viann said that she did not wish to dwell on the subject, “I have given up hope!” When asked if she was still in contact with Ron, she stated, “Ron will contact me whenever there are further tabloids reports. I changed my phone number; therefore, I don’t always see his messages.”

Although Viann said that she no longer has feelings for Ron, she wrote a Weibo post about infidelity, “Is it that difficult to love only one person in a lifetime, to only sleep with that same person? The freshness will surely end. shortly after the event. After the momentary greed is over, will you come across your most beloved once again? I truly hope that everyone in the world will cherish the person before them.”

Ron Cuts Off Ties With Cathryn

Currently filming Triumph in the Skies 2 <衝上雲霄2>, Ron was asked about his rumors with Cathryn. He exclaimed, “She made it all up! She can say whatever she wants. I will not comment anymore. I don’t want to continue to go back and forth.” Ron admitted that he knew Cathryn. As she claimed to have dated him and caused a media commotion, he did not wish to keep in contact with her. Ron stressed, “I will not contact her. What would I contact her for?”

Reporters pressed on and questioned if more women would come forth claiming to have relations with him? Ron said no, stating that he did not have any women. He indicated that he had always been focused on work. Asked if he would be careful when meeting the opposite sex in the future, Ron replied, “I have always been careful.” Reporters jokingly said that even when he was careful, there were so much news. Ron lamented, “Yes!!”

Creds: Oriental Daily

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

what's so good about this broad?

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

"Is it that difficult to love only one person in a lifetime, to only sleep with that same person?" such irony coming from here hahah didn't she have borderline sex pics with some dude in the beginning. Its not like her image is similar to ah sa in the beginning or something u know.

4. workingtiger

workingtiger Member

not hard at all :)

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Good point man.....love it when these chicks act innocent.....