Utada's Free "Come Back to Me" Music Video on iTunes, Wednesday March 25, 2009 Japan

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by Raindropz, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Raindropz

Raindropz Anemone--

Utada's Free "Come Back to Me" Music Video on iTunes
    Wednesday March 25, 2009 Japan

[​IMG]

Apple's iTunes Store has begun offering Hikaru Utada's "Come Back to Me" music video for free in the United States on Tuesday. The song is the first single off This is the One, her English-language album that debuted on CD on March 14 and on digital downloads on Tuesday. Utada appeared in front of overflowing crowds at the Sephora Hollywood & Highland store yesterday evening, and will appear again in New York City tonight and in Miami on Friday.

Utada is an internationally known, bestselling pop artist born in New York City and raised in Japan and the United States. Her debut album, 1999's First Love, is still Japan's bestselling album ever with about 8 million copies sold. Utada's music has appeared in Freedom, Evangelion:1.0 You are (Not) Alone, the live-action Casshern film, and the Hana Yori Dango 2 live-action television adaptation. In addition to her singing career, she played the heroine Pinoko in the 2001-2002 Black Jack net anime series.

Souce: ANN

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i <3 this songgg....!!!!!...

3. sajarwo

sajarwo New Member

good

hehehhee :D

4. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Thats the only song that seems good in her latest album though...

5. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

no way!! :D

I really like Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence -FYI (i loved the original of this song, so nice and soft piece of music and Hikki's version is so good). Other songs I like are: Apple And Cinnamon, Taking My Money Back, This One (Crying Like A Child), Come Back To Me but I'm not a fan of Automatic II though.

6. sora_lily

sora_lily Well-Known Member

^ I like the same ones too! Poppin' is just weird for me with Automatic Part II. Dirty Desire is so fun to listen to though.

7. brown_bear

^ really..??....i likey the upbeat ones..'poppin' and 'automatic II'...shows how versatile she is...^^

aww stuff it...i likey them all.....kekeke....

but still <3 'come back to me' the mosttt.....^^

8. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

'Merry Christmas, Mr Lawrence FYI' the most! <3

9. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Well maybe those two too, Automatic II isn't what I really had in mind when I heard it LOL

10. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

yeah Automatic II isnt what I expected and i dont like it that much >.< but maybe if i listen to it more, it might grow on me ^^

11. sora_lily

I'm hoping Automatic Part II will grow on me, Poppin' even sounds kinda fun now. And This One (CLAC) is the best along with MCML- FYI.

12. brown_bear

^ it will......listen to it a few more times....^^....i prefer the automatic one to the poppin one though...:kekekegay:

13. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

ok ok. Automatic II is growing on me now, and im liking it ~ lol

"Automatic, Automatic, Automatic, Automatic"

14. person

person Well-Known Member

^ Yeah, at first I wasn't too into Poppin' or Automatic II. But like you, they've started to grow on me. I love MCML and This One.

15. sora_lily

I also like Apple and Cinnamon! It's so repetitive but catchyyy.

16. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

I don't like the automatic >.< but i prefer 'Apple and Cinnamon','come back to me' and 'this one' :p

17. brown_bear

puhehehehe so funnnnny....now everyone likeys 'automatic'.....-lol.....

i guess we can all say we like the WHOLE album nows....^^

18. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

yea i love the album. Hikki ---> BoA!!!! ^^

19. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

I'm still not convinced yet...so far I only have Come Back to Me from that album on my shuffle...headbang2 LOL give me a few days and I might change my mind :xd:

20. brown_bear

i heard and re-heard the boa album....and its good la....very upbeat....not as many slow songs
    i think they're both diff. album styles...so cant really compare i think....
    but i think they're both good...so just depends on the mood......:kekekegay: