Untitled

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by icsnwblue, Dec 28, 2006.

1. icsnwblue

icsnwblue New Member

Here is my first short story... I dunno if its good... soo...please give your opinion -unsure

Untitled

I laid my pained neck on the pillow and my eyes were shut tightly knowing that
    I will sleep instantly without counting the numerous sheep in my head. I was then deeply into my sleep snoring silently, before the clock even hit midnight.

The vision was as blur as the old cartoons that were aired in channel 6. It was nothing but blackness that I see with my eyes. My entire body was covered with warmth ness as if I had just been scooted down to a fenced fireplace, where the sparks of fire from the log was slowly dimming.
    The vision was now at its best, and I can see closely to every single scenery that was on there. It was an unusal building, that had a big white, wooden board written with bold large letters "STILIOT MIDDLE SCHOOL," and on the bottom, it had lowercase letters that's written in gold, "home of the stallion.....established in 1967". The main entrance was gated with black numerous poles, and was deeply gaurded with servaliance cameras arranged on every corner.
    I was about to walk towards the gated entrance, but suddenly something really strange kept me from going any further. It was as though someone froze my entire leg not letting me go anywhere even though I desired to move.
    The freezing of my leg stopped, and I ran from the front to the back entrance of the school as fast as I can. The moment I took off running, I looked down and saw myself walking up in visionary stairs ascending, almost touching the gray covered sky. When I looked down again this time, there was no second hesitation and with momentum; I start descending from the sky.
    I landed on my butt, but it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. When I stood up from the rocky concrete grounds, I was inside the school. The school looked isolated and abandoned for many centuries. The poles statued itself supporting the cafeteria. It was tall and bold; decorated with green and white garlands. The stairs, that was near me and goes up to the second and third floor, consists of approximately fifty steps that was spiraled like a structure of a DNA.
    I went closer to see the cafeteria/auditorium since the poles were blocking my view. When I came closer and closer to it, the doorway where two interconnected lime-green doors were supposedly closed, flung opened by itself. In amazement and disbelief, I tried pushing back one of the doors, but it wouldn’t work. Curiosity came to my mind, and without thinking the consequences, I went inside to take a look at it’s view. It was the most marvelous cafeteria I ever seen. The auditorium, which was located in the back, had real, six long, lined up brown benches, neatly settled and nailed in grounds for prevention of any kinds of movement, that would cause the whole benches to become lopsided.
    The drapes from the stage, were not torn and old but velvety and ruffled from beginning to end. When I look back to see the cafeteria, it was covered with mounds of abundant and everlasting food, that was situated from the left hand silver countertop to the right hand, and in the middle it had a big sign that hung low, printed with the word “CASHIER.”
    There were no walls or either ceiling, but covered panes that can be seen from outside.
    As I walked out from the cafeteria, the two interconnected lime-green doors closed slowly, and silently.

I went inside the gym, where the mahogany door was also opened. The lights inside were shinning so brightly, that can be seen from thirty feet away.
    The nearer I went, the more people I see inside, dancing peacefully while my favorite melodically song was playing on the far end. I could see the DJ with big obvious headphones that he wore; strapped-like over his head, dancing rhythmically in his place, while on the other hand, sliding the very old black record around a phonograph. He wore a baggy, navy blue t-shirt that had no letterings in it.That was weird, as I thought to myself.
    I looked at one particular girl that stood in the corner glaring back at me. She wore a white plain dress and high heels. Her jet black hair was curled perfectly as if it came naturally. I glanced away noticing that her face expression looked as though she was going to tell me off for starring at her. As I did that, I saw the guy that I have a crush on. He had on a nice black tuxedo and matching tie. His dark hair was not at all spiked, but soft and short. He looked very handsome without the gelled hair he always have. He suddenly walk towards me, and stood three footsteps before me. I faced him and he faced me; our eyes were locked together, starring for a little moment as if it was the first time we met.
    “S-shall we-” he asked timidly. He raised one of his arm and put it on the back of his head, as if pretending to scratch it.
    “I thought you never asked,” I told him. I smiled brightly at him, and he blushed.
    He got one of my hands and hold It gently, while I placed my other on his shoulder. He put the other hand on my waist, and there, we started slow dancing, circling around in our spot together and not knowing what to say. I looked down and did not see the wood planks that was supposedly to be there. This time I could see closely and there were millions of stars twinkling brightly everytime it moves around from place to place. It looked as though that I was now in outer space; neither floating or dying of less oxygen, but here in this mysterious world, one of my arm around my crush and the other holding his hand, while dancing melodically according to the tune of it’s song. The people that was in here earlier, vanished in a blink of an eye. We still danced silently to the music, until he said, “You look beautiful . . . “

The scene disappeared, and I woke up. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes, trying to get back to sleep wondering what he would say next.

2. lingxling

lingxling Well-Known Member

it was good, but apparently there's a few typo errors. good job though^^