Two Steps From Heaven - 幕後玩家 (2016)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Oct 21, 2016.

1. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

I agree, probably Katy's best performance to date, but I gotta be the asshole that says it, she does look like she was eating lemons in some of her crying scenes :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. he made up that AIDS thing :john: but how can Ted 'jump' to conclusions(Lol) did he even do body check up!?:cry: i feels like they cut the heart of the show here

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Bosco's character is a character that everyone wanted to punch in the face. Sadly, there are people like that in the real world. His acting really convinced me to hate this character so much! Not a fan of Bosco, but GJ buddy! His acting is good.

4. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

like his drama w/ kate tsui he did well in that too

hes just a good cheater

5. lol i want emma to comeback to destroy sheldon in the end or will katy do it

6. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

I'm too lazy to watch the ending, if anyone wants to PM me the spoilers of the ending :)

7. tranceNrg

tranceNrg Well-Known Member

yay another bullshit wrap up

8. [​IMG]

was this on purpose lol hella creeps! the ghost of Ted:kenn:

• Like Like x 3
  9. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

lol, the fuck? nice find though

10. jdm_s2k

this ending was kind of BS ever since ted died

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. joojoo

joojoo Well-Known Member

Ted did really well in this series. Actually both Ted and "ah da" did a very impressive job.

• Agree Agree x 1

12. maple and tim had the best love story in this <3

quite fond of gloria after this show weird at first but she grows on you:)

13. jdm_s2k

yup i like maple and tim's story the best too!

i would love to see them in a new series as leads!

14. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

shinobi

Damn that ending picture.. got chills. Didn't even noticed when i watched the scene

• Pretty good drama. The 3 boys had their chemistry. Definitely one of the better dramas of 2016.
    • Louis is definitely my favourite of the 3, the shit he says are hilarious (Y)
    • Da Jeh aka Tong Mui is underrated. I enjoy watching her, too bad we dont really see more of her (her last one was M Club!!)
    • Ted's storyline was pretty nice to watch, watching him succeed, etc. IMO drama went a bit downhill after he died.
    • Gloria Tang, i don't know how i feel about her but definitely one of her most memorable roles.
    • Katy Kung's crying scene I can see why they were on the news. Definitely felt the emotions kind of, but strictly speaking her role wasn't even that big. Reminds me of the Linda Chung crying scene a few years ago, I think that won her an award too.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  15. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Late post...but i wana say this was my favorite drama of 2016! Too bad it didn't win big prizes at the awards....

16. [​IMG]

Jeff cast and writers came together last night sequel talks? :hmm:

no tim tho =( sun ging bang ah!!

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

shinobi

No Tim Siu no sequel for me. But maybe he's busy with Kay

18. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Finished watching this series, this was a "eh" type series to me. Agree with the rest though Tim Siu and Maple's love story the best, and maybe next to Ted and A Da. Although this is the very first series for me to see Priscilla act and I think overall she did a good job of it, playing the innocent guilty woman not to mess with basically, kind of a like a Black Widow. I would like to see more of the actress who played Maple she was cute. Also what's up with all these veteran KLF's in this series? Glad to see the ladies were still hot especially the one playing Suen Snow and Claire. The ending was lame too though, although it was good to see Sheldon apologize for all the BS he did, too bad they never did mention the fact that he was the one that screwed with Ted's mind at the end though. Emma/Moon did a good job playing the Psycho chick to the end, although this series in general didn't need to be this long :p A good 25 episode would have been totally fine!

19. Mckenziy

Mckenziy New Member

Can i have the link music that they play at clubbing area.... i try to find the music still havent find it yet..