TVXQ [aka DBSK/THSK] Offical Thread

Discussion in 'Korean Male Artists' started by swtas, Jan 17, 2007.

1. intoxicatia

intoxicatia Member

I don't think any infor has been released yet. XD
    and ohmygosh. Choosey Lover is so worth fangirling about. XD

2. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

Ooo, thank you anyway lol. I heard just a sample of the Choosey Lover the other day ago and lol it sounded sooo 80's I had to laugh. Reminded me of the artist formerly known as Prince.. Still love my DBSK though!:D

3. josff

josff Active Member

The music video for the song has already been released ......... >.<
    You should watch it ........
    They are all too gorgeous ....... and handsome ........ XDXD
    and i love the song so much ...... ^^

4. SugaCutie0

Yea..lol I got to see it last Friday.. Hm, that song is catchy.. The video..to me they all looked abit tired, in my opinion, except Changmin.. JaeJoong's eyes keep looking bigger and bigger to me too... They are very handsome though, of course I'd have to agree with that! I did not like how that girl was trying to seduce my YunHo lmao I was like wha?? -nono O no no no... lol j/k Anywayyy, enough from me..>.<

5. josff

josff Active Member

hmm ...... they look tired ?? didn't notice notice 'bout that ......... XD
    i'll go watch it again after this ....... XDXD
    well. it's not surprising that they look tired ........ >.<
    they work so hard in the release of their 3rd album, and now their 2nd japanese album ...... *haiz* ......... i feel tired tired for them .......... ^^;;
    anyway, i also didn't notice about jaejoong's eyes, but i do love his hairstyle now ........ ^^
    i agree with you though, i did not like the woman that is seducing yunho, to me, her acting are so fake ........ =.=
    hehe ........ i think i've talk too much .......... *or should i say type* .......... >.<
    i can't wait for the their 2nd japanese album to be launch .......... ^^

6. SugaCutie0

lol, that's how I am! I always think that I talk or at times *type* too much>.< Yea, for some reason, each time I've seen him, (JaeJoong) his eyes are humongous lol I get scared looking at em... j/k lol anyway I'm being silly, but whatev, it's his eyes, his money sooo;) I have double eyelids, and I don't see what's so great about em, well, it makes it a tad easier to apply my eyeliner..but then my eyes curve downwards toward my nose slightly, so that is alil difficult at times.. Okay enough about me, back to DBSK lol They are very hard working and it seems that they take what they do seriously..I absolutely loved their first Japanese album.. I love My Destiny + Somebody to Love (accapella ver.)-blush2 I love the single Begin too..-blush

7. josff

josff Active Member

haha ......... i remember the 1st time i got scared of looking at jaejoong is in the 'O' Jung.Ban.Hub mv ........ haha ....... i was like ....... wow ....... who is this ........ >.<
    then when i keep on watching it only i realized it is actually jaejoong ....... XD
    o well, it doesn't matter now anyway ..... ^^;;
    hmm ........ the songs that i love in their 1st Japanese album are Rising Sun, Ashita Wa Kuru Kara and My Destiny ....... ^^
    about their singles .......... i love Sky .......... and Begin too ....... ^^

8. SugaCutie0

lol! Me too! That's when I first really noticed how huge his eyes were "miraculously" growing( in the "O" mv).. lol Anywayyyyy **:D love ya JaeJoongie!!!:D** Rising Sun was good, but I liked the Korean version more. The video for that was err too much lol all those half naked girls all over em..? lol nah..

9. josff

josff Active Member

hmm ........ well, i actually like the rising sun (japanese version) mv .........
    they all look so good in it ........ XDXD
    which one of their mv's are your favorites ??
    for me, i love hug, always there, my destiny and hiyaya ........
    and to add on the list now ......... is choosey lover ......... XDXD

10. SugaCutie0

lol, It's not that I hated the Japanese Rising Sun MV, lol I loved it when Junsu made that one guy drop his hotdog >.< lol it was so funny! Hmmm, lol ummm.. Definitely My Destiny is one of them, each scene was so pleasing to watch.. I don't know, I love My Little Princess *tosses some red rose petals* lol I just think it's soooo cute:p ..... Rising Sun, (original version) ummm, awww? Hug was nice too.... Hmmm, I do like O alot. Again I loved the Korean version of O more, and that's only because I think it pertained more to the song and its meaning then the Japanese one, and I liked the choreography more too.

11. josff

josff Active Member

haha .......... i just love to see them dance .......... XD
    and i love to see them perform ........ >.<
    i just feel that when they perform, the songs they sing looks more alive .......... ^^;;
    i doesn't know how to express the feeling ........ =.=
    don't mind me ......... i'm getting crazy and crazier this few days ........ XDXD
    their 2nd Japanese album will be launching next month ........... *ar~~~~~*
    but i'm not sure which date it is ......... if i'm not mistaken, it's 14th of March ...........
    i just can't wait for it ........ ^^

12. SugaCutie0

lol don't worry about being crazy.. Everyone around my department at work probably thinks Im crazy lol I always watch DBSK's mv or interviews during my break or lunch and lol I'm sitting there smiling and giggling because it's so funny lol so don't worry....>.<

Yea, I'm excited about that too! -bigclap -clapclap Hm..I wonder how long they will be around... They've grown up alot since when they first came out.. Awww??-down I don't want to think about that lol

13. josff

josff Active Member

haha ......... my friends think that i'm crazy too ..........
    o well, i'm crazy over them .......... XDXD
    i don't wanna think about it too ......... >.<
    i just hope they will be around as long as they can ......... XD
    and then i don't have to worry about anything ..... ^^

14. SugaCutie0

lol, yep! You live in Malaysia, so are you planning to go to the upcoming DBSK concert there? If the concert is in the fall-winter of this year, then I'll be able to go!:D -bigclap :D

#34 SugaCutie0, Feb 24, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  15. josff

josff Active Member

hmm ....... there are still no news about them coming here ......... >.<
    they came last year, but i couldn't go ........ T_T
    what a waste ........ T_T
    it will be good news if they are coming ........ XDXD

16. SugaCutie0

I heard that they were going to go there.... I would be so happy if I could go!!! lol

17. swtas

swtas Member

You are so lucky! I live too far to even dream about going to one of their concerts.... but I'm fine just watching it from the DVD. hehehe

18. josff

josff Active Member

i would so happy too if could go .......... XD
    but i don't think they will be coming so soon though .......... >.<

19. SugaCutie0

lol Don't be soo pessimistic.. If I lived over there, I'd be hoping to have them come back ASAP! I'd go to S. Korea just to see em if I have to..lol

20. josff

josff Active Member

haha ......... lets just hope they will come ..........
    i'll be waiting for that good news ........... XDXD