TVB's "Heart of Greed 3" Cast Confirmed

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Oct 22, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

heart-of-greed-3-2016.jpg

Not all of the original cast members will return for the third installment of TVB’s Heart of Greed <溏心風暴> franchise. Aside from powerhouse leads Louise Lee (李司棋), Michelle Yim (米雪), Susanna Kwan (關菊英) and Ha Yu (夏雨), most of the younger cast members will not be returning to the franchise next year.

Heart of Greed was a big hit when it originally aired in 2007. It revived the careers of Louise Lee and Ha Yu, and pushed young stars such as Linda Chung (鐘嘉欣) to commercial success. In 2008, its sister production Moonlight Resonance <溏心風暴之家好月圓> surpassed its predecessor’s ratings achievement, peaking to 50 viewership points.

In early 2016, with the return of producer Lau Ka-ho (劉家豪) to TVB, the studio announced its plans to make a third installment. According to a reliable source, Louise Lee, Michelle Yim, Susanna Kwan, and Ha Yu have already confirmed their participation in the project.

Linda Chung, who gave birth to a daughter in Vancouver two months ago, will not be returning for the threequel. Raymond Lam (林峯), Tavia Yeung (楊怡), Fala Chen (陳法拉) have also bowed out due to scheduling conflicts.

heart-of-greed-3-cast.jpg

Out of the younger actors, only Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) said he will be back for Heart of Greed 3. Moses Chan (陳豪) may not return. Replacing the younger generation of cast members will be Priscilla Wong (黃翠如), Sharon Chan (陳敏之), Eliza Sam (岑麗香), and Vincent Wong (王浩信).

Heart of Greed 3 will continue to focus its theme on powerful families in the food business. The first two installments centered on a family-owned seafood shop and a bakery shop chain, respectively. The third installment will be about a family-owned cha chaan teng (Hong Kong-style restaurant). Filming starts January 2017.

Creds: Oriental Daily

2. many wont like Prissy :kelefe:

I thought sharon was having baby too :hmm:

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I thought last time i saw she already had a big belly.. unless she has another one :kenn:

But haven't seen Sharon in long time.. was last one Line Walker?

4. she had app show Come With Me

dont think she had the baby yet

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

That means you were tricked by the rumors.

The cast is fine, but hope the story is better. Any one have the full list?

Need to see 李司棋, as she is the main one. don't care about the skank eliza, or the starving priscilla and sharon either.

李司棋 = "My eyes are the evidence"

GG

6. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

as long as the storyline is good and actors/actresses gave all its potentials. I careless about those people not coming back