TVB's A Pillow Case of Mystery II - 施公奇案 II

Discussion in 'A Pillow Case of Mystery II - 施公奇案 II' started by ralphrepo, Jul 7, 2010.

1. MrCooperS

MrCooperS Well-Known Member

Speaking of Wong Cho Lam, has anyone seen this? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-G_jEngZHg"]YouTube- Poker Face Performed By Asian Guy (wong cho lam)[/ame]

2. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i notice that i can't help removing Johnson's Sat in the City way of talking in this series.
    its like his characters in Fun with Liza got stamped on him, even in Someday, i still see his 'parody' characters..

*spoiler*
    they killed off his 2 wives and kids cos they aren't in this series. man...oh yeah, this series has more animations, effects, etc.
    i think it's going to be a fun show. but really lost the magic without Kenix & Benny...
    And the ending theme mv was cute with wong cho lam.

---
    after watching 5 episodes, i realise this one not as mysterious as the first.
    like, it was soooo obvious who did the crime in the first few episodes...
    i think bobby is the only one keeping the drama up.
    Jessica is good but she not so natural as Kenix lei...

#22 silentjess, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  3. onni

onni Well-Known Member

it's been a long long time since Leila Tong's last series with TVB.

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol i thought the original was older cause the cast includes people i haven't seen in a while.

5. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

it is older .. i remember living at my grandmas watching the old one and i moved out 5 years ago .... so its more then 2 years

6. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

watching first ep now .. kinda miss the other wife and two kids // miss her attitude :/
    one that knows kung fu and i miss benny and yueng yee :( :(
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyJ86PzxIw&feature=related"]YouTube- A Pillow Case of Mystery pt1[/ame]
    heres something to reminisce about :D xD

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

8. extreme9876

extreme9876 New Member

9. maumau

maumau Active Member

finally get to leila in dramas again :)

10. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

i prefer the older series.. this new one isn't as, nice..although it has better effects and stuff, the crime stuff isn't as nice.

11. extreme9876

extreme9876 New Member

12. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

I have a question.

I could've sworn i read it somewhere that leila is gonne be bobby's wife sooner or later. Watcha think?

13. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

on the Chinese wiki... probably on its tvb site as well, hey, he saw her body during bathing, lol

14. excelintel

excelintel Active Member

haha it's still early....maybe later on it will be more serious...and exciting..

15. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Well you do see her in the custom (red wedding dress) in the intro, might not be a successful one though, who knows?

16. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Well, let's look at it this way...

Leila was supposedly betrothed to the Bo Fie; He likes (her/him) while Bobby only got to see her tits. The Bo Fie character is also a good guy, dumb as shit, but nonetheless a good guy. TVB doesn't screw over good guys in comedies. Also, especially because he's an undercover royal, Bobby who knows that, just doesn't have the political gravitas to snatch away the love interest of a royal, I highly suspect that Leila's gonna wind up with the Bo Fie.

But then again, I've been wrong before, LOL... -clapclap

17. imket

imket Active Member

i like the ghost in this show

18. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Time will tell.

Seeing the preview for ep 11, it seems as though Leila wants to marry to Bobby, though he seemed shock from his face expression.

19. lolsusanaaaaa

lolsusanaaaaa Member

hopefully this is better than the sequel...

20. icekitten88

icekitten88 Member

interesting stuff