TVB Veteran Savio Tsang Passed Away at 58

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 14, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Savio Tsang, a TVB veteran actor who was diagnosed with lung cancer earlier in the year has passed away at 58. He was with TVB for over 40 years.

It is reported that he was admitted to Tseung Kwan O Hospital on Tuesday. His condition became critical on 12th November and he subsequently passed away. The news of his death was confirmed today. Savio admitted last year that he suffered from pulmonary immunity disorders. It is known that when the illness started last year, his condition could only be controlled by drugs. Due to the sudden weight loss and the serious illness, he stayed at home to recuperate and rarely appeared in public. The last time he was seen was on 16th Februarythis year, when an Apple Daily reporter was waiting for him at his Sai Kung apartment. He was wearing a mask and sunglasses on the same day and he was accompanied by his godsister Sa Sa.

Candy Man, a local actress was the first to break the news on Facebook. It was rumoured that Savio ended his contract with TVB several months ago.

credits: dimsumdaily

2. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Didn't know about that. Rip your acting is good and I had seen many of your dramas.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

RIP. He obviously looked extremely young for his age. Never remembered his name but I definitely remember his acting + his face.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. dl_ca

dl_ca Member

He is one of the good supporting actor in TVB. Will miss seeing in on the screen. RIP.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

:rip: Read somewhere he dated Cutie Mui (梅小惠) for 13 years in 1990s.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

That's quite sad, literally just saw his scenes in LW....

RIP:rip: Found the complete recording

Also found out that Louis Koo had low key helped Savio gather up funds for his treatments.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

RIP. He had been on so many TVB series, I like him more in classical dramas

• Like Like x 1
  8. titi

titi Well-Known Member

Such sad news. I grew up watching him in so many dramas. RIP.

• Like Like x 1
  9. g9news

g9news Well-Known Member

Even though I did not know his name, I have watched so many of his TVB series. RIP

• Like Like x 1
  10. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Omg. RIP