Tvb fans

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by kitman2007, Jun 4, 2007.

1. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I had some TVB package programs before, it really didn't have a whole lot of stuff to watch and it was expensive. Now I got some other package which my parents love, mainly Channels from China, ATV, KBS World. It's pretty good for them. Love the Korean channel.

I hope TVB will be making HD/BluRay series for sale cause I don't think they have any HD videos out for sale. I would buy it. You would think they would do so already.

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

awww its so QQ...how ya lub watching the oldies series on channel 4...?

but i sometimes i do think the older series are better than the new ones sometimes..
    like them recent shows...links to temptation and that '7 days'..?...they shucked big time..!!!!..

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I live in where they shoot 7 days, saw them filming everyday

4. brown_bear

^ whoaa...it was filmed in aussie...i didnt know that...thought it was between hk and singapore..?...-unsure...

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

^When I was in HK

6. brown_bear

^ in the same hotel..??..wowww...did ya get lots of piccies and signatures..? =]

7. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

oldeer series are bound to be good because of the old generation casts!! but now all left.. the new series are kinder missing something!! No matter how good the plot is,, it will always be missing something! If going to compare to the older series.Cheung Ka Fai should totally get back to TVB!!!

haha, but 7 days and links to temp. is okay la.. not GREAT or doesn't get you sitting on the edge! haha.

Didn't get to watch the last episode of Greed of Man - @ college. But will watch online. hahaha. I already kinda know what happens coas showed on the 1st ep, ding hai thows his son's off the building!! LOL. Serves them right for throwing ah bok sister's!

Wonders whose after vivian chow?

did you take any piccies evo??

8. SUSIE-DANG-1988

cool. they are showing after the conquest it's Phoenix Rising - 蘭花劫.
    Just saw the preview on tv just now - looks good! Never seen so yuk wah playing a baddi before.

9. brown_bear

^...-shock...double post....!!!!!..spammer..!!!!...-whistle

phoenix rising isnt that old...i remember watching that not long ago worr...
    is that going to be on....the drama channel then..??..-huh

10. SUSIE-DANG-1988

I thought you also have the chinese channel too bb? But you prefer to d/l and watch?

yeahh.. number 4! lol. They haven't showed it on the normal channel for those who don't have the extra channels.
    But they prob end up showing it on weekends soon.. haha.

after looking back in anger it's The Price of Growing Up - 生命之旅. Another classic drama with man chi leung!! Who is also hakka! haha :D.

Looking back in anger= OMG, I still can't believe ah hong killed wan yee!! Do you remember watching it? I don't actaully remember it.. but they probably how showed it when i was small. lol. I still haven't seen the last two episodes of Greed of man yet - watch it tonight! :) Watching Justice Sung 2 right now on tv. hehehe. :p then going to watch... show me happy then Only You on number 1 :p thenn... 城市故事 [number 4] back to number 1 to watch grace under fire.. hahahaha

11. SUSIE-DANG-1988

Finally watched the ending of Greed of Man.. the ending was sad. =(
    But at least ah bok had his revenge back!! ha! Hate ding hai!! Thinks he's right!
    If it wasn't for him, ah hau and ching ching would be togther!! And none of throwing the sister's off the building would have happened then!!!

12. brown_bear

^ i have tvb too...i lub watching it on tv but sometimes...i cant fit it around the stuff i do...
    so my friend downloads it for me and passes it to me =] how do ya manage to watch all
    these shows and do other stuff..???...-unsure

13. SUSIE-DANG-1988

OOOooo.. new tv time!! new series looks good!! that one with bobby and fung. hehees.

OMG! Just finished watching the last episode of Looking Back In Anger! pfft @ the ending!! lol.
    Obviously the writer wanted us viewers o think wether if ah kwun is dead or not..
    But I think she is.. and the lady in red is probably ah geen's sister - ling ling? lol.

Two "new" drama on tomorrow! - Pheonix Rising and The Price of Growing Up!!

Yeah, I like following stuff on TV too. But if I can't watch it - I will then stream online if it's available, if not - then just download that missed episode. hehes*

14. SUSIE-DANG-1988

lol, <realm of success> kinki and chu jai! haha*
    I miss tong man lung!! he totally come back to TVB!!!

just finished watching the first episode off RDOV as it's on again on the other channel!! Ron NG is sooo ying!!!

Price of Growing up last episode on Fridayy!!! wonder what's going to happen to ah long?!

15. lisacheng

lisacheng Member

I am 200% TVB fans... :D

16. SUSIE-DANG-1988

Just quoting back, as it relates to TVB.

The other reason is because older series actually went to different places to film.. for example
    - triumph in the skies [rome, italy and other places] <--- actually spent money.
    - The Edge of Righteousness - 龍兄鼠弟 [LA [America] <--- they actually went to America to film some scenes.

But now, not many new series have spent money to be filmed outside of Asia countries.. I can't think any, can you?

17. brown_bear

susssieeee.....are ya watching the 龍兄鼠弟 showw.??..

i watched a bit of it earlierr...so funnny with dicky cheungggg....!!!!...his outfitt....-lol

18. SUSIE-DANG-1988

^ you got the extra channel??....
    yes - i follow it.. I don't think i've seen this drama before.. haha.
    but lol, dicky soo funny and so is monica! haha. yeahh.. luk ah choi is always reading white like "wai sang bong"

19. spider-man

spider-man Well-Known Member

I started watching TVB after 2000. I think the series is better now than in the 1980s

20. SUSIE-DANG-1988

ermmmm.... how do you know series are better now when you said you only started watching TVB after 2000?
    but even so, why do you say this?