Tvb fans

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by kitman2007, Jun 4, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

looking forward to the upcoming series!!
    especially that ICAC one with felix and jessica hsuen! Wong yat wah finally back in TVB! - trailer/promo looks good!

following: 美麗高解像and that dog one.

You guys think TVB is like the series 美麗高解像? hahas.

2. a4agent

a4agent Well-Known Member

I haven't seen a great quality HK movie for a long time...For example, Snipers..by Edison Chen..I fell asleep half way through the movie :p....But the movie 14 Blades....now that was cool! Quality acting/nice scenery and great kung fu! Too bad it was in Mandarin.

3. TVB Movies starting to really hit the rock bottom. Drama series nowadays the storylines are nicely built but i have yet to see some really good endings for them.

4. yuensh

yuensh Member

lately all tv series has too much computer aided graphics adding to the actings not only in the fight scenes but like running jumping etc. it made the good actors looks ordinary and no chance for good performance.

5. lancerlee

lancerlee Member

yeah i love TVB series !!!

6. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

TVB series used to be great.. during Gallen Lo and others, I remember last year.. every single series I saw had Ron Ng, Bosco Wong or Raymond Lam in, I was getting so sick of seeing them. TVB does annoyingly over promote some stars, and the story lines are getting crapper but I'm glad that this year, they've brought back the oldies, they're great.

7. SUSIE-DANG-1988

Anyone got the pay vision channels or extra 5 channels?

UK = 無綫星級劇集台
    HK = 經典台

Showing most of 周星馳 Stephen Chow series! hehes* funnyy!

8. Train_Rachel_Saya

Train_Rachel_Saya New Member

Wars Of in laws

Wars of the in laws

9. Train_Rachel_Saya

Train_Rachel_Saya New Member

download

what to download wars of in laws drama series

10. lonelyguy

lonelyguy Member

tvb 4eva

11. SUSIE-DANG-1988

WOW! Gotta say old drama's are like wayyyy better!!
    Re-watching Looking Back in Anger and it's soo great! Can't actaully remember watching this when I was small - but wonder why and how ah hong became all baddie!!

And... I'm re-watching Seed of Hope and just noticed.. that kid who played Felix Wong in Looking Back In Anger at the start is the same guy in Seed of Hope who plays the character as tin yau. lol. Real name: 李詠豪. Used to date Shirley Yeung see kei - 楊思琦? Woah! He's grown! He used to be in loads of old series when he was a kid. :p Think he was '童星' back then. But rarely see him now on tvb series. Thought he looked quite familiar. Did anyone notice that? haha.

12. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ the guy who used to date shirley yeung..was so fugly...
    she could do so muchy better...i was so happy for her when they broke up hahhaa...-whistle

13. hkusa

hkusa Member

Lately, TVB is producing less and less anicent series. But China seem to produce more and more high quality one. Guess this will be the trend for the future

14. SUSIE-DANG-1988

lolol! Can't judge just by his looks la.. He might have a good personality! hahahahas*
    Never actaully knew they dated. o_O

woohoo! Chilam finally back on TV tonight!! Been soooo long! -tongue2

Also wonder who they going to show after wong yat wah? hmmm...
    I reckon it will be chilam.. only cos he's returned back to TVB. That's what they have been doing... first cheung hor yee, now wah gor and next might even be chilam. kekekes*

15. SUSIE-DANG-1988

nice! love sing kup kek jap toi! Another classic tvb drama showing tomorrow! 大時代 - The Greed of Man!
    OMG! I soo hat ding yau hong in <looking back in anger>! His brother went in jail for him!! ah geen is soo stupid though! He didn't even hit and run that guy!

16. SUSIE-DANG-1988

bleehh... >< talkng to myself here. lol. =(

soo nobody here have the paid channels / extra channel? ... boo!

Anyways... hmmm... 大時代 - Greed of Man vs. 義不容情 - Looking Back in Anger? hahaha. Watching both of these ging dim tvb series!! Soo good! - gets you wanting to watch more episode! haha.

大時代: - haha, on episode 8, love the relationship between ah mui and ah bok! lol. He's always asking her money!! hahaha.
    Nice to see ah bok finally following his father steps and learn goo pui.

義不容情: - OMG! I just wanna shoot ah hong!! He's marrying fung sai bong daughter just for money!! pffft! Can't believe he pushed ka mun out of the train!! On the episode where it was ah gwun and ah geen birthday... haii.. looks like ah wah and ah geen not going to last long.. she's always busy working!!

狀王宋世傑: - On the case where hung sing gets hit 30? times! Hope sung sai git will solve the case!! Miss seeing Amy Kwok on screen!

Only You: - Miki is sooo creepy! I really thought she was going to push vin's character down the building!
    LOL! Towards the ep.. where they were all having a go at Mandy. haha.

17. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

I had paid channel in the uk for a number of years, then adverts started appear, which increased, it cost to much already, plus ads, it was like Sky, just not worth, got broadband , I just download now, much more simple.

18. SUSIE-DANG-1988

So you cancelled it? I had it when the topic was Kathy Chow and was showing her series.. that's when i had the extra channel. Yeah, downloading them or watching them online is fast and doesn't cost money..
    But like if it wasn't shown on TV, I wouldn't really download the series to watch. - it's just because it's showing on TV and I like to watch when it's on.

But to those who don't have fast connection speed to download all those GB. Worth to buy the extra channnels? I really only watch number 4 [星級劇集台] showing old tvb drama's. That's the main reason we got the extra channels really.

19. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Yes I have cancel, since 2006, the amount programs to watch and adverts vs the price was just not worth it, I have rebuild my tvb vhs collection to, so my family can watch what ever they want, any time, simple.

20. SUSIE-DANG-1988

lol, yehh too many ads. Like every 10mins.. but oh wells. =P Yeah, I know you can just re-watch whatever on dvd/vhs or online. But like if it wasn't shown on TV, I wouldn't re-watch it.. But since it's showing - might aswell watch it lor.

Buy anyways! Aarrgh! Friday last episode of Greed of Man!! I hate ding hai!! Why is he soo stubborn for?!?!?! Ah ling clearly doesn't like him!! Why didn't he just give back the ring?!?!?! >< I felt abit of tear at the end of episode 36! :( I Really wanted ah ling to shoot him and just kill him!! Aldo wonder who ah bok will choose at the end.. haha. [no spoilers please - if anyone replies]