TVB Awards 2018 Winners

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Dec 16, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Best Series
    "Life on the Line"

Best Actor
    Joe Ma ("Life on the Line")

Best Actress
    Ali Lee ("Who Wants a Baby?")

Most Popular TV Male Character
    Kenneth Ma ("Deep in the Realm of Conscience")

Most Popular TV Female Character
    Alice Chan ("Deep in the Realm of Conscience")

Best Supporting Actor
    Oscar Leung ("OMG, Your Honour")

Best Supporting Actress
    Mandy Lam ("Lo and Behold")

Most Improved Male Artiste
    Matthew Ho ("Succession War", "Life on the Line", "Battle for the Exorcist's Meter", "Love Travel with High Speed Rail")

Most Improved Female Artiste
    Crystal Fung ("Apple-Colada", "Sidewalk Scientist", "Young and Restless", "Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2018")

Most Popular TV Partnership
    Edwin Siu & Raymond Cho ("Two Men in a Kitchen")

Most Popular Series Song
    但願人長久 ("Life on the Line") - HANA

My Favourite TVB Drama (Singapore & Malaysia)
    "Threesome"

Best Host
    Kristal Tin ("Pretty Forty")

Best Non-Drama Programme(s)
    "Faraway Brides (Sr. 2)", "Cooking Beauties", "Sammy on the Go", "Young and Restless" & "Think You Know Tokyo?"

Professional Actor Award
    Angelina Lo, Timothy Cheng & Jimmy Au

Lifetime Achievement Award
    Nancy Sit

credits: HYN5

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I'm pretty behind in dramas so I can't really comment on if they're deserving or not, but..

Joe Ma winning best actor is kinda surprising b/c I thought he's not a TVB Artist and only does drama whenever he wants to.. so kinda surprising TVB gives him the award.

Mandy Lam winning best supporting is deserved as well; I think she's doing well on CHL. It's surprising for TVB to give out award to sitcom in general.

Not sure who the nominees were for most improve but Matthew Ho winning was really no surprise considering how hard TVB is pushing him. As well as Crystal Fung.. have to see who the nominees were as well.

3. Most Improved Female Artiste
    Crystal Fung ("Apple-Colada", "Sidewalk Scientist", "Young and Restless", "Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2018")

^^^ too early for her to win this only has one big series....other than that i agree with the results

4. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

I'm surprised Succession Wars didn't grab any awards that day :-\ but congrats to Ali :)