Tv, Movie And Live Apk Apps for Android TV Box And Tablet

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by ailyeric, Aug 14, 2017.

1. chunmeng

chunmeng Member

2. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

what channel do u mostly watch?

3. chunmeng

chunmeng Member

Asia channels and sports, thanks.

4. ailyeric

i don't have time to check right now. download 小哈市場 app market on the first page. there are a few working live tv apps inside. tested few days ago.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I am having issues, my parents and grandparents are complaining about the apps that's previously installed and that's not working. I am not sure how to read, or what they are saying. To make it easy, I just want to uninstall everything and install 1 app or 2, so that it's easier. i didn't see them in months.

Should I use the app that you provided? Do they have live and VOD? Sorry about the repeat question, but I don't really use it anymore, just my older folks. And I have no idea how to get it working for them.

Thanks ailyeric.

6. ailyeric

if u don't have time to help them update, it's better to buy a box that has everything inside and don't have to worry for a few years.
    buy the unblock tech "upro" 5th generation tv box for them. ( $135 - $168 usd ) similar to tvpad4..but they don't grab and run. at least not yet lol

use this one to keep them busy for the time being...

今日影视 - TVB, China, English Dramas & Movies VOD. Also has world cup VOD matches.

https://mega.nz/#!YfhlkQIT!9aacdEgHq1hWJyq5P0eyS87CFsGVtp2XlQIiblD_AT0

#166 ailyeric, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  7. ailyeric

• Like Like x 1
  8. chunmeng

chunmeng Member

9. ailyeric

• Like Like x 1
  10. benbenbenbenben

Hi Ailyeric,

Thanks for the effort for posting all the great apps!
    Lately, I find the look tv patch isn't working. Does not seems it is connecting to the related server at all.
    Is there another patch available?

11. ailyeric

i just tested and it's still working on my box. it took many tries to get it to work now. if u can't get it to work, use other working apps. it has almost the same channels. i actually don't use these apps. i only test it for friends/family and share it with u guys. i have ubox3, 4 and pro.

12. benbenbenbenben

Got this off from a Singapore group. They have a community playlist done up for miTV. The sources are quite stable and works very well with mobile network. Give this a try.

Attached Files:

13. ailyeric

from yong choo? lol

14. benbenbenbenben

Yes, from Yong choo

• Win! Win! x 1
  15. Amanosg

Amanosg New Member

Do you
    have a updated version mitv? Installed it on Oreo & it constantly crashed once a channel is selected

16. Amanosg

Amanosg New Member

17. ailyeric

Most of the free live app are not supported on Oreo yet. 华文电视 should work but no cantonese channels. Most of the VOD apps should work fine.

#177 ailyeric, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. hdom

hdom Member

I have a similar problem as Amanosg even after the replacing the txt file with Ben's.

Basically, once I select a channel, it would play for a good few mins at most then the steaming stops. If I switch the channel it will do the same and play for a minutes and stops again. Then if I switch back to the original channel it will likely still be dead and I ran out of options to switch. I have tried to close the app, clear the cache and trying again but usually those previously watched channels would be dead to me unless I reboot. Sometimes I may be able to get them to work again after the reboot but only for a few minutes...

Are others experiencing the same thing ??

19. ailyeric

try using the new text link from benbenebenbenben on post #172. if it doesn't work, don't use it. these free links don't last very long anyway. use other working apps.

20. aznoverseas

aznoverseas New Member