Tv, Movie And Live Apk Apps for Android TV Box And Tablet

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by ailyeric, Aug 14, 2017.

1. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

one account can be loaded into many boxes but can't be use at the same time.

2. satelly

satelly Member

Thanks ailyeric. The 2 android boxes that have it installed are both turned off, Despite this, I still can't log into the new box. Is there a time gap I need to wait before it lets me log in.

3. ailyeric

i never have that problem. what is your new box?

4. satelly

satelly Member

I wonder whether it is due to Newfast registration now closed. Before the registration closed, I could log in on 2 Amlogic S905x boxes. I have purchased a Allwinner H6 and trying to login on this new box and it says it says it is already logged in. I went back to my old Amlogic S905x box and deleted the Newfast app. I downloaded version 1.0.2 onto it and logged in with the same detail and it works normally.

Somehow, the app must be recognising something about the device and does not load on a new device.

5. KevinSpacey

KevinSpacey New Member

StoolTV now requires payment, I guess no longer usable?

6. teo160

teo160 Member

The App Server down.

7. teo160

teo160 Member

Stooltv online again

8. KevinSpacey

KevinSpacey New Member

TV影院 down for good. Maker says no longer available.

9. cga_chi

cga_chi Member

It's been a while since I've posted. Been too busy with work. Looks like this app 星火直播 changed to a new name now - 火焰直播. A lot of TVB channels seem to be gone again, but a few of the more popular ones are slowly coming back now.

Long time back, they used to have this channel 天映經典頻道 playing in the same app, showing a lot of the old Chinese Kung Fu classics from the 70's and 80's. They even have subtitles. Does anyone know if there are any apps out there that still have this channel playing? I have found a stream online but the subtitles are all in a different language (Malaysian maybe??). Looking for the one that has English subtitles as my Mandarin is lacking. I remember they used to play some of the movies with both Chinese and English subtitles. In any case, any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

10. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

Can try this app, lotsof old HK movies loop play, but some broken link, or no subtitles at all.

太阳直播3.0.4会员版 v3.0.4永不到期
    https://www.downkuai.com/android/135203.html

11. cga_chi

cga_chi Member

Thanks TVBrother. I'll give it a try.

12. ailyeric

#412 ailyeric, Jul 2, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  13. khk811

khk811 New Member

bump - checking if there are any updated APKs available

Thanks!

14. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Those old apps from before are still working. So, I guess that's the reason why there hasn't been any updates

15. khk811

khk811 New Member

Thank you!

16. ailyeric

update: newfast is dead again

#417 ailyeric, Jan 11, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2024
  17. ailyeric