Tv, Movie And Live Apk Apps for Android TV Box And Tablet

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by ailyeric, Aug 14, 2017.

1. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

Mine now can work on Android box, initially I downloaded from Google Chrome, Google blocked the installation. Now I downloaded and saved into drive first and install, worked.

2. Jameskwan

Jameskwan Member

Yes I tried downloading from chrome at first but seems like blocked cuz everytime when I click on the link nothing happened. Later I used the sa new way as you did, save it at a pen drive and install it from there and it was successful. But I just couldn’t get it to run, everytime after I try to open it, it crashes and error message pops up saying the app has stopped. Any ideas?

3. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

No idea bro, probably Android box version or region problem, but mine suddenly went to log in screen after I long click on a channel to make it a favorite channel. Got a feeling that it won't last long, Hope it can last longer because lotsof channels in HD and quite stable.

4. Jameskwan

Jameskwan Member

yup I think it’s my android box version. I’m running on very old version and most of the repo for Kodi my android box can’t support too

5. ralph

ralph Member

乐畅TV - seems not working recently.
    Does anyone have the same problem?

6. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

Mine still running:yes:
    [​IMG]

7. ralph

ralph Member

TVBrother, thank you. I can watch now.(Y)

8. D3ADLY

D3ADLY New Member

Hi just signed up to thank you for the wonderful apps you have shared.

Would like to share this app it has a variety of different dramas from HK, China, Korea etc. Also supports Eng Subtitles.

https://adrama.online/

#308 D3ADLY, Mar 14, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  9. Jameskwan

Jameskwan Member

10. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

i got a free 6 month subscription from evbox. works pretty good. here is a 15 days trial version. if u have many tv box laying around(like me). u can install on another box after it expired on each box. tested working on 2 different boxes on different days.

happytv 15 days trial
    instruction: install and input a valid email or burner email. same email can apply on different boxes.
    password for adult section: 6868

https://mega.nz/#!wfgiwKiY!VJi57HD-r0xfSa4PtMJiFLCWOuW_JHDVhsfhAaaLIU8

#310 ailyeric, Mar 15, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  11. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

New 哥伦布 free VIP app to replace the previous one, use it while it lasts. Remember to uninstall the previous first.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?...MAFY27kSStduTE7xx_9pLPMHVWkHDOcWRdMpu1uIZ0KVg

• Like Like x 3
  12. ralph

ralph Member

Thank you TVBrother.:clap2:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  13. Jameskwan

Jameskwan Member

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  14. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

Mine valid for 21 days! Thanks man!
    And I typed a fake email it will still work!:thumbsup2:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jameskwan

Jameskwan Member

Tried this and it’s works! Thanks for sharing legit stuff :thumbsup3: unfortunately keeps buffering on every 2 secs making it unusable :fight7: probably it’s because of my country issue

16. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

works fine on my side. u seem to have buffering issues with other apps as well. maybe it's your tv box. if u have an old box, delete all the garbage apps (including kodi) and install only a few apks from this thread. it should work fine.

17. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

For my case, whenever there are buffering issues, it's always caused by bluetooth/wifi devices like mouse or bluetooth speakers. Example when I am watching from a tablet connecting to a bluetooth speaker, I will face buffering issues like every 2-5secs, but when I disconnected the speaker, it will be smooth. Hope this helps.:thumbsup:

18. Jameskwan

Jameskwan Member

I doubt it’s the tv box because I have a few boxes and android TVs at different house with different wifi speeds, but all are facing indentical issues, so I always guessed it’s country’s restriction issue maybe?

19. Jameskwan

Jameskwan Member

Thank you for your advice I will take note of that :cool2:

20. cga_chi

cga_chi Member

Thanks TVBrother. I've used the app, both the original and the new version you shared. It worked well for a bit.

Then there were ads continuously pooping for the original version. You later shared the new version. It worked great for about a week. Then a message came up that you could clear only after 10 seconds, however it would appear again. Very frustrating.

This morning I uninstalled and reinstalled the new version and the message disappeared. Let's see how long this will last l, but thought I'd share with those of you who are using this app and having the same problem. Otherwise when the app is working, it works very well. As previously mentioned, enjoy it while it lasts.