Tv, Movie And Live Apk Apps for Android TV Box And Tablet

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by ailyeric, Aug 14, 2017.

1. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

don't paranoid lol. an apk can't hack your android box or steal anything. u don't even have to sign in google play to use most chinese apk apps on an android box. if u r scare, set up a burner google play account.

#261 ailyeric, Jan 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  2. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

Actually I'm not afraid of being hacked, just afraid that the box or smartphones being bricked suddenly by malicious apks, happened before. No harm done, just have to trouble flashing the smartphone or box from a firmware.

3. ailyeric

i would never install these apps on the phone.

4. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

Seems like quite a few of the live streaming app stopped working yesterday.

5. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

I only installed 星火电视 on my phone, no issue so far. Maybe because I don't have a credit card, and don't have any pay apps, not a celebrity as well, so no hackers want to hack my phone. LOL!

6. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

The two basic ones 新快视频 & 今日影视 are ok, no issues so far.:thumbsup:

7. ailyeric

just checked. 乐畅TV_2.8.9 still working

8. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. cga_chi

cga_chi Member

I wanted to ask for some help for any free apps that contain the TVB Asian Action (功夫) channel.

There were one or two free apps that were posted in this discussion thread in the past that included this channel and I loved to watch/chase the old kung fu series that would air. I cannot seem to find that channel appearing or working on any of the free apps.

I'm also not interested in paying for an insanely expensive TVB subscription service for me to be able to watch just that one channel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

10. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

I guess the links were broken. Probably need to wait for new links but may take some time if this channel is not so popular.

Perhaps you can tentatively watch similar loop channel first? How about 乐畅TV 2.8.9 - 精彩輪播 - Channel 346 - 經典港片?

11. cga_chi

cga_chi Member

Thanks for responding TVBrother. You and ailyeric, and many others have provided great information to the likes of me who are trying to save money where possible.

As per your suggestion I took a look at Channel 280 經典港片 on the 乐畅TV 2.8.9 app. The quality seems a bit lower on that channel but maybe it was because of the recording at the time. Because I'm an older Cantonese speaking CBC who can barely read simple Chinese, I like watching Channel 212 天映经典 and Channel 213 天映频道 which have English subtitles. But in general the 乐畅TV 2.8.9 app works great for live Chinese TV, especially when it's free!

I know we can't ask for much when we're looking for free. The free app that worked well and had the TVB Asian Action (功夫) channel was one that ailyeric recommended a while back listed below.

PTV_v2.6.9
    https://mega.nz/#!kCJgQSiJ!eETTWgptAh4YPA9FMQz93jW0OQ6tPYFiXvwdcx09Kqk

It was working perfectly, then went down, and was somehow resurrected a few times until just before Christmas. "Downloading" updates, if you know what I mean. I really hope it comes back. I was even contemplating on paying for a subscription, if the price is right, but can't seem to find any way to do so in that app. But free is preferred. Lol

I've also been researching online and may have found an app (GO360) that will have this channel, but will have to visit the store vendor this weekend to verify. The 3 day trial version I'm trying out now does not contain the channel, however the vendor assures me that this specific channel exists in the full version. Paying $60 for an annual subscription, albeit cheaper than the $400+ dollars for the TVB package for 1 year's service, is still something I'm not sure I want to commit to as there is no guarantee the service will go away after a month. And to pay that for 1 channel...hmmm...still thinking. In any case I'm sharing the link to the 3 day trial for the app if anyone wants to see what channels exisit in that app.

http://www.a-32.com/hkego.php

** Please note that I'm not trying to advertise in any way, so please don't misunderstand me. I only want to share with other members what's out there and how fortunate we are to have the free apps that we do. Also those free apps have most, if not all of the same channels that this paid app has, so as per what some other members have noted in the forum previously, "Why pay for it when it's free?" My search is just for the one beloved channel of mine.

In any case, TVBrother and ailyeric - please keep doing what you're doing! Many thanks for now, and for updates to come! And sorry, this post is quite long! Lol

12. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

Thanks, same here, not a fan of paid or trial TV apps. Anyway, it's good to share experiences and information here.

13. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

Just found out that whenever my Android emulator updates and reinstalled on PC, I can reinstall the expired IPTV app and get a fresh free trial account! Wow...

14. ailyeric

lol. people have been doing that on android tv box since the beginning in this thread. it works if u know how or what u r doing..

• Like Like x 1
  15. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

You mean factory reset the Android box every time the app expires?

16. cga_chi

cga_chi Member

I tried that the first time I heard about it and unfortunately it doesn't work.

The app ties the android box device's MAC address to the account when you try to login and prevents you from doing so. That device's address is unique to that hardware.

I've tried to research online for ways to spoof it or change it but no luck. I can only spoof or change my internet's MAC address, which in this scenario doesn't allow grant me brand new trial access to apps.

I guess with your android emulator scenario it creates a new device MAC address everytime you reinstall the app, as if it's a different hardware device. The only issue is that with emulators you do run into compatibility issues with apps.

• Like Like x 1
  17. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

Korean with english sub is hard to find on apps, because most apps are developed by chinese. Only way to look for english sub is by searching torrent using VPN, for example, "hotel del luna s01e01 1080p torrent" and add an additional word "sub" or "eng sub" at the end for subtitles.

18. TVBrother

TVBrother Active Member

• Win! Win! x 1
  19. SpicyHotPot

SpicyHotPot Member

Haven’t contributed for a while since Evpad 3 has everything I need.

Here’s a site that’s been working for a couple of years. Works on Safari browser as well as FireTv Silk browser. Basic TVB channels.

http://m.iptv222.com/iptv.php?tid=gt&t=20200224

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1